Prologue- Ginger Crumbs

¿𝓖ίηgᵉ𝓡𝔟尺ΔV𝔼? POV:

"CINNAMON GINGER NO!" was all I heard before Dark Enchantress pushed me off the castle walls. As I fell I saw golden cheese diving down to try and catch me but she was to late as I felt my body hit the hard sugar pathway...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I jolted awake as I felt heat on my face and slowly got up How was I still alive..? I saw my soul jam near me and grabbed the candy cane near me carefully attaching my soul jam onto it for now. I saw big metal doors blocking the exit before finding another cookie sleeping on the burning metal with flames around me. I I saw a cookie near me and tried to shake him awake as he slowly woke up. 

"O-oh huh...Where are we?" the small cookie spoke adjusting the small blue nightcap on his head "well nice to meet you anyways i'm Dozer cookie, what's your name?"

"Well uhm...I don't really have a name? But we have to get out of here!" I spoke not really wanting others to know my true identity while glancing at the flames.

"Oh well Can I call you Gingerbrave? You seem really Brave to try and escape!" Dozer said.

That name sounds nice "Sure, now lets escape this place Dozer!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The sickening crunch and laughter the witch made when she bit his head clean off as he ran towards earthbread jumping into the world.

J̵̬̳̙̯̑̓u̶̧̻̬͆͒̔̋s̶̢͎̥͓͑́̅̀ṫ̶̘̮̗ ̵͔͍̲̓͌a̴͔̟̲̫͌̋n̸̳̖͇̋͆͒͒o̵̖͙͒̒̈́t̷̩̠͍̏͊͗̆ͅh̵̳̹̺̗̓͂̀̊è̶̛̤̥̀̇̕r̸̳̖͍̥̍̈́ ̷͉͍̌̄̀͠p̷̣͓̥̜̈́̽͗̆͛e̵͓͌r̶̨̛̭̖͔̍̈͗̂s̴̛̖̺̼̤̐̈́͋̂ͅo̵̧͉̝̠͈͘̚n̶̮̥̉̑̎ ̴̰͇͈́͐́h̸̨̥̮͊̈́̍̎̚e̶̟̔̓̃̈̑͜ ̶̢͉͌̓f̶̡̼̲̗͑̚͘ạ̵̯̄̈ì̷̫̎̅l̷̻̰͈̍͊è̸͚̞ͅḋ̴̨͎̦̐͐̀̽ ̶̢̣̔̈́̄t̸̨̺͐̒͌̏ö̴̻̘̈͝ ̸̢̰̣̐p̵̡̗̠͙͂͌̎̾r̵̈́̑̐̅͜o̶̫̯͆͝t̴̹̺͖̾e̴̯̞̓͌́c̶̛͚͔͓̃̋̉̕t̵͔͓̊͝