Chapter 2

Please vote for it💜

_____________

At 6 am, Yoongi found himself stirring from his sleep. The morning sun was gently filtering through the windows, painting his face with a warm glow.

He was disoriented, unable to recall the events of the previous night. He felt a vague sense of something having transpired, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

He rubbed his forehead, trying to shake off the confusion, and decided to go back to sleep.

However, just as he was about to drift off, he heard voices coming from behind his slightly ajar door.

His curiosity piqued, he got up and noticed that his bed sheets were different, and he was wearing unfamiliar clothes.

He was left wondering, what exactly had happened? As he stood up, he glanced at the laundry basket in his room and noticed yesterday's clothes in it.

"Did I get drunk last night?" He muttered to himself, walking towards his door to eavesdrop on the conversation outside.

"Morni- whoah! What happened to you two?" Hoseok's voice echoed in surprise.

It was indeed an unusual sight. Namjoon and Jin looked like they hadn't slept a wink, especially Jin, who was known for his beauty sleep.

Hoseok, with a sly grin, seemed to jump to some mischievous and dirty conclusions. Jin, however, quickly dismissed Hoseok's insinuations with a playful smack on his head.

"Keep your dirty mind in check," Jin scolded, running his hand through his own hair.

Hoseok laughed heartily, "Okay fine! Just kidding! So, what really happened last night? Is something.... you know?"

Namjoon, more stern than Jin, hit Hoseok's head, "Keep your voice down, you might wake Yoongi. He didn't sleep well last night."

Hoseok was left confused, "You two... you took Yoongi to paradise too?" He whispered.

Yoongi, who was listening intently, bit his thumb in desperation.

"Did I get drunk last fucking night?" He thought to himself, anxiety creeping in.

Jin retorted, "Stop your nonsense. Don't drag us into your fantasies."

Hoseok, deciding to be serious, asked, "Is he okay?"

Namjoon explained, "His medications had some side effects. He was feverish and crying all night, so Jin and I stayed awake to keep an eye on him. That's why we look like this."

"If only you could have seen his tears... It was heartbreaking. I wish it was me in his place instead. He doesn't deserve any of this," Jin added, his voice filled with concern.

"Yoongi Hyung cry? Unbelievable."

Yoongi, who was still eavesdropping, felt a pang of guilt. He had been the reason they hadn't slept all night.

Why you keep on being burded?

You're so weak

You're so disgusting

You're such a burden.

The voices in his head began to torment him again.

He remembered crying, and a sudden realization hit him - had he fuck regressed last night?

He had been hiding his vulnerable side for 10 years, never regressing without control. What had happened?

"So, it was like taking care of a newborn baby?" Hoseok tried to lighten the mood.

"Perhaps it's a part of the side effects," Namjoon suggested.

No it's not the fucking side effect!

It's my... Little side... My hidden side.

He wanted to cry but his tears had already run dry from last night.

Jin decided to check on Yoongi while instructing Hoseok to wake the others and Namjoon to prepare breakfast. As he heard Jin's footsteps approaching, Yoongi quickly lay back down and pretended to be asleep.

Jin entered the room and was surprised to find the door closed. He had left it slightly ajar the door before, to hear if Yoongi needed anything. His face softened as he saw Yoongi's sleeping form.

He walked over and gently placed his palm on Yoongi's forehead to check his temperature.

"His fever gone?" Jin asked himself, a smile spreading across his face. He sat on the bed and began to stroke Yoongi's hair.

Yoongi opened his eyes, pretending to have just woken up. "Hyung..." he said as he sat up. "What happened last night? Why does my head hurt so much?" he asked, rubbing his own head.

"Oh, you don't remember? Your medication's side effects just kicked you last night. But don't worry too much about it, okay?" Jin said softly, continuing to stroke Yoongi's hair.

"Hyung, I think you need some sleep."

"I'm sorry for bothering you and Joonie last night," Yoongi said, laying back down and covering his face with his hand. Jin chuckled at his words.

"You're not bothering us, sweetie? You needed us. I'll go sleep later. Our manager said there's no practice today, so don't stress yourself, okay? You need to sleep."

"You too, hyung," Yoongi mumbled.

"I will," Jin reassured him.

Jin continued to stroke Yoongi's hair, his touch soothing Yoongi's tired body. Soon, Yoongi drifted back to sleep.

Namjoon entered the room. "Jungkook said he'll cook. How's Yoongi?" he asked, taking a seat on the bed and checking Yoongi's forehead.

"His fever's gone?" he asked, a relieved smile on his face.

"Yeah, it was worth staying up all night," Jin replied with a tired smile.

Namjoon noticed Jin's fatigue. "Hyung, I think we need to sleep," he suggested, lying down next to Yoongi. Jin followed suit, lying down on Yoongi's other side. They cuddled up to Yoongi, their warmth enveloping him.

_____

"Hyung, come eat-" Jimin started, but stopped mid-sentence when he saw the three of them sleeping peacefully. He decided not to wake them just yet. He took out his phone and snapped a picture of the adorable scene. Jin and Namjoon were hugging each other, their large bodies almost completely covering Yoongi's smaller frame. It was the cutest thing he had ever seen.