HEAVEN HEADQUARTERS 1x1: Heaven HQ

Narrator: Oh hello there ! Heaven is quite busy right now as we speak multiple departments working together to ensure not only humanity's safety but also other things ....................
Hindra: Move people move! There's multiple prayers that needs to be answered in this box I'm carrying so keep moving people!
Kezer: Okay cherubs! Let's work on those notes on one two three! Glory glory glory! Is the lord almighty! Desmond! What the hell! Why are you off key?
Desmond: Uhmm.... My voice is just a little strained today!
Kezer: Why don't you take the day off! Okay cherubs on with the show!
Angela: So that angels is how you calculate the number of sin points any questions?
Zetiel: Uhmm.... How do we ?
Angela: Yes?
Zetiel: How do we find out how many sin points to subtract?
Angela: Well it's quite simple! You first take the number of good points+grace points+the number of good deeds-the persons problems=The total amount of sin points to subtract!
Zetiel: Thanks!
Angela: Any more questions? None! Okay!
Calypso: Have you heard the news?
Hindra: Look I'm quite busy and we're angels were not supposed to gossip!
Calypso: Yes but this is about the King of Thrace!
Hindra: What about him?
Calypso: So quick reminder! His sin points are off the charts ! He beheaded his own children! I mean how many more sin points can you possibly have!
Hindra: He did what! Okay I have to go now but be sure to update me on the happenings on Earth!
Calypso: I'll be sure to do that!
*Phone rings*
Heaven hotline how can I help you?
Yes? Okay I'm just going to add more faithfulness to you and more loyalty and respect! Have fun!
Orizerthius: Hello angels welcome to galaxy creation now the first step to creating a galaxy is to first take a stardust and mix it with holy fire and then add a little bit of your angelic tears and viola a new galaxy!
Casthalia: Gadreel have you done the reincarnation clause agreement yet?
Gadreel: No! What about it?
Casthalia: You were supposed to do it tonight!
Gadreel: I'm sorry I must have forgotten! What is my mind on these days!
Casthalia: Well I'll just call HR to fix it! In the meantime I'll assign you to the List of people that should be going to Heaven right now! Best be on your way!
Gadreel: alright!
Three minutes later.....................
Gadreel: Welcome to heaven miss Banks! Okay next on the list ! *Accidentally spills ink on the list*
Oh no! I'm gonna be in a lot of trouble! Oh well let's just eyeball it!
Let's do a complete reset! *Snaps fingers*
Hello Andrea welcome to Heaven!
Andrea: What?!
Gadreel: You have died Andrea! A rather deadly affair- basically you were hit by a car!
Andrea: Oh-
Gadreel: Come with me!
Andrea: What is this place?
Gadreel: This is the neighborhood! Or as I'd like to call it my perfect little rendition of your neighborhood!
Andrea: Wow! It's so beautiful!
Gadreel: Just call me whenever you like! Oh and this is Sophia ! Your personal assistant!
Sophia: Hi!
Andrea: What the duck!
Wait why can't I say duck?
Gadreel: If you're trying to swear you can't here! Since this is heaven! Anyways welcome to your new home!
This is your soulmate Greg! I'll leave you two to hang out! *Leaves*
Andrea:Hi! There is something seriously wrong here! I'm not supposed to be here!

To be continued.........................................