{[ 🐜 #1 - PREVIEW ]}

Guru Ant x Reader
( fluff ) — Requested - @antluvr

(this is more of a teacher au(i don't know how to explain, just read and you'll understand)).

{ [ ° ° ] }

I stare at the door. My hand on the doorknob. I don't want to open this door, I don't. The thought of being in a room full of teenagers sounds so unnerving. The teacher of this class did say they were well-behaved though. Maybe I should stop being negative and think of the positive things...
I opened the door and peeked inside, everything was normal...surprisingly. I take a quick scan to see what I'm dealing with. A group of popular girls, a couple of "bad" boys, quiet kids, and artists. This is a horrible crowd, I've been lied to.

     I sigh, it's now or never, right?

     I enter the class and walk to the desk, I ignore their stares. I can just feel their gazes at the back of my head. I sit down and look up at the class. I noticed that the popular girls started whispering to each other. It's gonna be a long day...

     I sit down at the table in the staff room. It's only been three hours and I'm already drained.
"Coffee?" I hear someone ask. I look up and see a chicken, I assume she's the cooking teacher from the messy apron.
"Yes please, I just need something to get me through two more hours," I say. She nods and begins to make another cup. "Do you have any tips on how to keep classes calm?"
"Ah, no but I do know someone who does!" She says as she hands me the cup of coffee. I look up with an eyebrow raised, "It's one of the guidance counselors. He's pretty chill."

     A guidance counselor. Really?

     "A guidance counselor will help me keep the class calm? Nobody likes a guidance counselor I doubt he'd do much," I take a sip of the coffee, "Plus I only have two more classes, it can't be bad can it?"
     "Well, who are you subbing for?"
     "Takoyama's cosmetology class."
She inhales sharply, "Are you sure you don't need the guidance counselor, I heard that class can get ruthless at times," She puts her hands on my hands, "Just listen to me and go to the guidance counselor. I promise your life will be way easier."
I'm beginning to think she's being genuine, can a guidance counselor help?

     "I'll think about it," I say finishing the coffee, "my break is going to end soon, I'm gonna go back to my class."

{ [ ° ° ] }

still writing, i'm trying to get this finish as fast as i can but march - may is testing season. the only time i can touch a laptop with free will is in creative writing.
(don't think this is all i've written there's more i promise, i just like to build tension.)

i'm doing slow burn,  i feel like i'm rushing the chapter when i immediately bring in the love interest or person of choice but i think we all know who the guidance counselor is.

(also sorry for not answering your messages, i only open this app on the weekends when i'm not busy.)