🍋(REQUESTED)Their kinks pt.1

this was requested by my friend stefania,I would tag her but she got her acc banned 💀

( I NEED TO SEE NIMH IN HIS UNDERWEAR WHERES THE BOXER SALE BLUSH BLUSH)

TW NSFW 

Nimh - Will not let you tease/be mean to him because he's sensitive and he has a bad heart remember? He likes praise both ways and also loves cream-pies I see,his pullout game weakk- He likes when you wear cute lingerie,not the super sexy stuff just cute pastel colored silk,it turns him on a bit.A big fan of hand jobs,likes when your soft hands wrap around his pretty cock and stroke it,its like a reward to him for being such a good little nimh.

Volks - definitely into that Dom- Sub shit since he used to be...alpha....(KMS IM SO CRINGE) his testosterone is higher,he feels the need to dominant you when y'all get freaky bc it makes him feel so good,he also likes when you tease him before hand,it makes the deed even more harder and passionate. pulling hair is another one,loves when you grip his hair hard when he's eating you out and loves pulling your hair when y'all get freaky deekyy

Kelby - He might be into toys,he's such a little gayball but still looks like he ravishes poosay so I'd say hes into all of it.might like handcuffs,like yes sista handcuff him,show him who's boss.has probably a kink for when you bend over or just gets turned on, kind of like saying "come and get it." seeing you in a bathing suit wont do nothing since he's a life guard but...maybe if you just pulled up naked....maybe..

Eli -  I see him liking liking a shit ton of things,like he would love seeing you in  some skimpy lingerie,and would love if you were just like in a robe waiting for him,makes him feel special.Likes toys,since you probably don't have a dick (If you do I apologize me personally I don't have one so I cant write like that) and you can tell he's the fruitiest so he likes when you put stuff up his ass, OH! grab his ass while y'all being nasty,he loves it.

Anon - I don't know honestly,he's up for anything but in the game he seems very clean,so none of that bodily fluid stuff. (its wrong either way) he likes when you take the time getting ready for him,makes him feel special and loved. likes cumming inside of you def. His accent  might turn you on so he might moan or grunt louder for you because he adores ewe. (William REFERENCE)

Garrett - likes cuckholding, might yap on about stuff he did while he's throbbing inside you.probably has a huge kink for when you moan really loudly,makes him know how good he made you feel.Likes when you praise him like complimenting his body,he probably blushes really hard because I feel like he might be insecure a little bit, idk I just kind of see it

Dmitri - Hes all romantic...he wants it all...erm anyways he likes rose pedal on the bed and wine on the table,he'd stand there like in his lover photo just waiting for you.Would definitely buy you lingerie to try out,and get you some handcuffs too maybe.Its all in romance tho so if you don't want it he'll never bring it up again. I see him liking creampies,definitely likes seeing you full with his cum and just panting around,so cute to see his darling beg for him.

William - hm,romantic like dmitri but not that crazy romantic. He will probably set up  a cute night for the both of you,like if you were stressed he would make a cuddle spot and make love to you slowly and gently.he would have a foreplay kink I see,likes to wait for the fun part. Likes taking care of you too,like the aftercare makes him so happy. FORTNI-

;