5. New Beginning

Next update after 15 votes

Nandini POV

Monday

After facing so many ups and downs in my personal life, I was waiting for something good to happen, and now I was getting a chance to prove myself in my professional life.

I was getting ready, early this morning, because I don't want to get late for my first day, which shocked everyone as I am definitely anyone but not a early bird. However I have to reach office by 10:00 A:M but I got ready till 8.

I decided to wear a professional white shirt and dark green pants and left my hair open. I paired it with a pair of beige heels.

 I paired it with a pair of beige heels

(Nandini's outfit)

(Nandini's heels)

I got ready and ran downstairs to have my breakfast.

After having my breakfast, I picked my lunch and walked to metro station.

I was definitely running early to time because I don't want to get late, though office was only 45 minutes from my house.

When I reached to metro station and checked my Google maps it showed 10 minutes by foot, so I decided to have a walk.

But I got a call from Avni and she told me that she is waiting for me outside.

After listening to her I instantly ran to outside and saw her car. I opened the door of backseat and made myself comfortable there.

"Hi guys, how are you" asked Nandini.

"We are fine bro" replied Avni.

There was a pin drop silence in the car, which was making me feel weird.

So I decided to break this silence and asked them "kya kuch Aisa hai jo tum muje batana chahata ho)"
(Is there anything you want to tell me?)

"I guess we should tell her the truth now" said Aadit.

"What"

"Actually Nandini tumhe pata hai ki humara surname Rathore hai" said Avni.
(Actually Nandini you know that our surname is Rathore)

"She was saying when I interrupted her said ofcourse I know and what a coincidence na that we are working under Mr Advik Rathore, you have same surnames"

"It's not coincidence, actually Mr Advik Rathore is our older brother" said Avni.

But before could say anything more I said "what? You guys also cheated on me just like others. Why?"

"No it's not like that we were forced to to do that because we wanted to do something on our own without our family support and brother's name" this time it was Aadit.

"Yes please try to understand us we are really sorry'' said Avni and Aadit together.

"Ok fine I will forgive you this time but I hope this is the last time you guys have lied to me"

"I promise this is the first and last time" said Avni but Aadit was silent whole time as if he was still lying to me.

But before I could ask him anything he informed us that we have arrived.

When we enter inside receptionist assigned us the task, but I got the second biggest shock of my life when I got know that I have to work with personal team of chairman on his private floor (25th floor) where only few employees are allowed to go.

When I heard about it I looked at Aadit and Avni and they showed me their thumbs up to motivate me.

Because I have heard about Mr Advik's anger issues and his anxiety that he never tolerate any mistakes and doesn't allow any girl to come close to him.

I have to work under Mr Rathore's private team on the other hand they both have to work under account's department.

After learning about it, it was clear that we will not be able to meet other frequently and I was nervous too to work without them.

"Mr and Ms Rathore you have to go to 20th floor and Mr Narayan will inform you about your work" informed receptionist.

"Ok" they both said left from there.

"And Ms Mehta you have to go to 25th floor and Mr Rudra sir's personal assistant will inform you everything about your work" said receptionist.

"Ok" after saying that I left from there and went to 25th floor and when lift opened, I saw a very handsome man I thought it must be Mr Rathore.

"Hi Ms Mehta it's Rudra Mr Rathore's PA"

I thought when PA is this handsome than how handsome will be the boss.

"Come let me explain you about your task"

He said and moved towards his cabin and I moved behind him.

"As a intern you have to work under Mr Rathore's assistant you have to arrange his files and schedules"

"But--" before I could say he said

"You should start your work because boss is very punctual about his work and routine, and it's time for his espresso with less sugar you should go with it"

"Ok sir"

Do follow my insta account for more updates

That's for the day.
I hope you like my story.
Keep reading and showing your love.
Please comment,vote and follow my page.
Have a nice day !!!