22.It's the day!

RUHI

"Ruhi wake up princess " i heard bhai's voice

"Panda is hibernating" I said in a sleepy voice.

"Hibernating time is over , wake up now"

" Let me sleep for some time please " i replied and covered my face with a blanket .

" Daksh and Raj are calling you"

" They are people with no work let them keep calling I am busy I need to sleep "

" I should ask them to go to the mall on their own and Ruhi won't be there to witness the proposal "

I peeked a little from the blanket and saw bhai looking at me only with a teasing look. He snatched the blanket and Made me sit I stick to him like a koala.

" They will change when they have a boyfriend and girlfriend " I said crying i was sad about this fact . My legs around his torso and face hiding in his chest.

" You have me and moreover no one can replace you... now get ready quickly" he said calming me down.

" You find me a boyfriend" I said looking at him with eyes filled with tears.

" You have me ...why do you want a boyfriend?"

" You also have a girlfriend..." I made a pout

" You know you are soo late....I guess Raj and Daksh will now come here only and drag you to the mall like this only..."

I looked down at my seat then i realised I slept in the car..

" I am coming down in few minutes "i said and walked to the bathroom did my morning business and wore a beautiful pink dress. I went down to the breakfast table bhai and dad were waiting I wished them good Morning and hugged both of them.

 I went down to the breakfast table bhai and dad were waiting I wished them good Morning and hugged both of them

" Ruhi , you were with aayan last night?" Bhai asked me I was about to answer when dad interrupted

" Yes...she informed me and i asked her to go..as he helped her the day before"i nodded and took my breakfast on my plate.

" But you should have informed me at least"

" You were sleeping bhai..."

" Don't you trust your own best friend Rishi?" Dad asked him

" I do..but i trust no one with my sister. I don't want her to get into any problems or cry because of anything and I have seen them both fighting over small issues."

" Bhai...he is nice , I mean I know we don't share quite good bond since beginning but it wasn't his first time he helped me ...in office he helped me and when I wanted to complete my assignment and he drove way back so that I could sleep and you know I don't get bad Vibes when he is around like a feel when Kartik is around "