Prologue

"I'll marry her"  The manly dominating voice echoed through the hall.

The voice sounded familiar but I didn't bothered to look at the person.

Mr and Mrs. Chauhan draged me inside a room.

"Prisha, see he's ready to marry you. Come on go and fix your makeup. You'll marry him." I heard my so called mother say.

"No" I firmly said.

"You will marry him prisha and that's final. We have a reputation to protect"  Mr chauhan said and I scoffed.

"Reputation, Are you serious Mr. Chauhan. Do you think I'll let someone ruin their own life just because they had to marry someone who's fiancé ran away with someone else."  I said looking straight into his eyes.

"That's your fault that he ran away" Mrs. Chauhan said.

"Oh, didn't I already told you about his relationship. Then how the fuck is that my fault"  I shouted.

And  '𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘬'  a tight slap landed on my face.

I felt a stinging pain.

I knew this was coming if I'll try to oppose them which I did, but now I care less.

I won't let someone ruin their life because of me.

"Don't be stubborn prisha. You know the consequences"  Mrs. Chauhan holding me in a firm grip.

I hissed in pain.

"I'll not marry anyone now. Do whatever you. I don't care."  I shouted.

One more slap was about to land on my face when someone knocked on the door.

Mrs. Chauhan maintained a calm face before opening the door.

She talked to the person who was on the door.

I was standing at my place. I didn't turn to look at the whoever it was.

"You'll behave prisha"  I heard Mrs. Chauhan say.

And I understood the person on the door is the same person who got ready to marry me.

I heard the door closing indicating they left the room.

It was only me and that person in the room.

"Look, you don't have to marry me out of sympathy or pity."  I said before he could say something.

"You should look at the person you are talking to"  I heard him say.

Damn.. His voice is just so... Shut up prisha stop drooling over his voice when you don't even know him.

His voice sounds familiar but I can't recognize.

"It doesn't matter if we should look at the person or not. What matters more is that take your words back. I won't marry you" I said.

I can't marry him.

I hate when people show me sympathy.

I don't want his sympathy.

"I'm not taking my words back. And about me marrying you out of sympathy or pity. Never"  He said.

What!!... If he isn't marrying me out of sympathy or pity then why.

"Then why did you agree to marry me"  I questioned.

"Because I want to marry you Ms. Chauhan"  He whispered in my ears.

When did he came so close.

Wait.. Ms. Chauhan. There's only one person who calls me that.

And then it clicked me.

I turned to look at him but collided into his chest.

I was about to fall but he held me through my waist.

I felt a tingling sensation run through my body.

Our eyes met and I realized it's really... Him, my mouth hung open.

Oh My God.

It's HIM.

______________________________________
𝐀/𝐍

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬.

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐛𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐮 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐡𝐚𝐧.

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦... 𝐇𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐞.

𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬... 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐧.
______________________________________