ೀ touko kobayashi ೀ

Name: Touko KobayashiAge: 22Personality: Touko, beneath her guarded exterior, is fiercely protective of those around her, albeit those she knows or complete strangers

Age: 22
Personality: Touko, beneath her guarded exterior, is fiercely protective of those around her, albeit those she knows or complete strangers. She often goes out of her way to shield them from harm. Her sharp wit. and quick thinking allow her to analyze her battles, but her compassionate nature drives her to prioritize the well-being of others above her own. While she may appear reserved and aloof, in intimate moments, her true self shines through — a person brimming with loyalty and warmth. Her resilience is only surpassed by her capacity for empathy.
Contracts: Disguise Devil and Doppelganger Devil
Other Info: Kishibe had been her guardian since the night of her family's deaths, he is also one of the main reasons that inspired/convinced her to become a Devil Hunter as she had always looked up to him
Background: The experience of losing her family to a merciless devil had a profound effect on Touko. Witnessing the pain of losing her loved ones ignited an intense passion within her to spare others from experiencing that same hell. Her determination to shield others from the pain of loss and suffering is unyielding, driven by the deep-seated regret and pain from not being able to save her family from their terrible fate.  This drive propelling her into a life of putting her own safety on the line, constantly placing herself in harm's way, fueled by the memory of her lost family and the desperate longing to undo the past. To her, this mission becomes a personal mission, a bittersweet journey that defines her existence. Despite the huge emotional toll it takes on her, the hope of preventing others from facing the same anguish keeps her going, even if it meant sacrificing her own happiness to fulfill this selfless cause, remaining both unspoken and unaddressed.
Story Appearance: agape | aki. h