I

Running through a thick set of trees, I watched as she stumbled in front of me. I clutched the axe tighter and tighter until I heard her crash to the ground. "Please, you don't have to do this" she cried out. "Of course I don't have to, I want to". I raised the axe high in the air and quickly swung downward, aiming for her arm.

I sat up straight in my seat, panting and rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "We're here kid" I heard the cop in the drivers seat say. "Where is here exactly?". Suddenly my door swung open and I was greeted with the smile of a woman wearing a gray blazer and dress pants. "Welcome to Briarcliff Manor!" she exclaimed in a slightly cheerful tone. "Wait, Briarcliff? You mean the place that closed down like 30 years ago?" I asked curiously. She said nothing else and pulled me out of the car. I turned my head to see the cop pull off into the distance.

After showing me around the facility, the lady led me to a room with two chairs and a desk. "This is where you'll be receiving counselling from the lovely Dr. Owens". She then showed me to my room and closed the door behind her making sure to lock it. I still didn't know her name. The room wasn't that bad, other than the smell of rotting flesh. I quickly climbed into bed and shut my eyes.

-----------------------

I watched as the thick blood flowed from her shoulder, her screams loudened. I raised the axe once again and chopped off her other arm. "C'mon now don't be scared, there's still a lot more to go" I assured with a grin. Suddenly I heard a scream from behind me. I turned to face her sister. "What a surprise" I said. She turned and ran, but not fast enough. She tripped over a tree stump and I knew I had to get back to the other one so I dragged her back. She was gone. I followed a blood trail and sure enough I saw her trying to crawl free. I flipped her on her back, "you really think you can get away from me?!" I screamed. I grabbed the axe off the ground and swung once more.

I woke in a sweaty mess. The clock on the wall read 9:14 AM. I laid there and wondered why I kept having these dreams. Then a knock at my door alarmed me, causing me to shift upwards. I shuffled my way to the door and peered through the window, it was a guard. He opened the door for me and led me to what I assumed was a day room. I walked to the far right and sat in the chair by the window. "I have to get out of here" I pondered. I heard the door shut and I examined the girl who entered the room. The seat across from mine was the only one not occupied so she made her way over to it. She slumped down and stared at the floor. She seemed pretty normal. I looked down at her pale wrists and noticed some scars. "Do you always stare at people like that?" she asked, not taking her eyes off of the floor. "I'm sorry about that. My name is Kit Walker." She was still staring at the floor. I figured she didn't want to talk to me very much, so I continued staring out the window. After what seemed like hours she asked "so, what are you in here for?". "They think I murdered a bunch of woman". "Well did you?" she asked quietly. Before I could answer her question, the lady from before tapped me on the shoulder. "Mr. Walker? It's time to see Dr. Owens.". Saying nothing I got up and followed her out the door.

AN: Hope you guys liked my story so far!! Sorry if this chapter seemed kind of short but I will make them longer. If you liked this chapter a vote and a comment would be highly appreciated! :)