I don't know 😔🫧

————————————————————————————————————

Jennie and Taehyung just woke up and they cooked breakfast together. Honestly speaking, Jennie didn't sleep at all thinking of what happened yesterday. Taehyung wanted to hug her but she refused. Well, she did hug him but after thinking about it, she felt traumatized. She had terrible experiences like this in school. She prayed to not encounter something like this again but it still happened. She could have been sexually assaulted. It was upsetting but she was a little better now. Taehyung loved her but he didn't remember this was an arranged marriage. He fell first. She fell second.

"IT IS LITERALLY BURNED!" Jennie yelled at Taehyung making him flinch and laugh.

"So what Mandu? We can do it again." Taehyung molly coddled her.

"Ugh! You are so rude!" Jennie said and pat his chest playfully but this time, she did it to not hurt her hand.

"By the way, you have to brush your teeth before you eat." Jennie warned him and Taehyung smirked.

"What's with you now?" Jennie asked not taking her eyes of the batter.

"You're absolutely right. I wouldn't want my wife to share the same bad breath." Taehyung said and he immediately burst into laughter.

"I don't get you..?" Jennie asked confused? Is he out of his mind?

"You know... when I kiss you."  Taehyung said with a smug smile.

"Tae- I'm still trying to recover from yesterday... I- I don't know if I can-" Jennie was going to explain when Taehyung cut her off by smashing his lips onto hers. Jennie didn't know how to react. She knew he meant no harm but she didn't want him to kiss her all the time. Finally he pulled away and saw her blushing.

"You're cute." Taehyung said and walked away. Jennie rolled her eyes playfully and did the pancakes.

"JENNIE! OPEN THE DOOR!!!" Someone screamed from the other side of the door. It was a girl's voice so she opened it. It was Chaeyoung. She also saw.. Jin behind Chaeyoung.

"Why are you here? Come in fast! Before he gets in." Jennie asked and hurriedly closed the door. Then, Taehyung walked down and looked at Chaeyoung crying. Jennie pat her back and comforted her.

"Chae Noona? Why are you here?" Taehyung asked and walked closer to Jennie.

"H-he tried to... *sniff*" Taehyung had a worried expression on his face. He looked over at Jennie worried and gestured her to move a little.

"Noona... I understand if you can't talk about it. Jennie will be with you. Okay?" Taehyung assured Chaeyoung and looked at Jennie.

"Tae... should we report Jin to the police?"  Jennie asked and saw that Chaeyoung looked at her.

"H-he is really abusive. At home, he forbids me from going out and tries to... I think you get what I mean.." Chaeyoung then started to cry again.

"At home?" They both asked at the same time.

"He's my step brother. We may be rich but he treats me poorly." Chae saw the shocked expression on Jennie's face.

"He? Is your stepbrother?!" Jennie said slightly louder than before.