7//✨He Notices Everything

Kindly don't forget to vote and comment to support this story💗
_______________________________________

"Sir, the representatives of Verma Industries have come and I have already taken them to the conference room." Tara, Shivansh's secretary informs him.

"Okay, I will join them in a minute." Shivansh replies without taking his off from the file he is studying making Tara to feel bad.

It's not a secret that Tara has a huge crush on her boss and everyone in the company already aware of it including Shivansh himself. But like always he doesn't mingle his professional relations with his personal relations. That means there can never be a chance between him and his secretary. He has even told her directly not to have any expectations but seems like she hasn't taken his words seriously.

Putting the file on his table, he gets up from his chair and ease out any crease in his blazer. He then proceeds to walk out of his cabin and in a few seconds he arrives in the conference room where the clients are already waiting for him.

This meeting is about a project which will be providing free education to the underprivileged children of Rajasthan. If this project gets successful then there will be more branches opening all over India.

After two hours of meeting, finally the deal is signed between the two companies and from the next month the project work will start.

"See you soon, Mr. Rathore." Dhruv Verma, the CFO of the Verma Industries says.

"I will let you know the date and time for the next meeting." Shivansh replies shaking hands with Mr. Verma.

"Sir, should I order lunch for both of us?" Tara asks Shivansh after the clients leave.

"Miss Tara, you are my secretary and kindly don't forget this. It's not your romantic novels where the boss will fall for his secretary so stop trying to getting your hopes high." Shivansh replies quite rudely before walking out of the room leaving the now crying girl behind.

He hasn't fired her yet because she has a little sister to care for as her father is no more and her mother is admitted in a mental hospital. So, he doesn't want her to look for any other job which will not give her much salary to sustain for her family's need.

On 7 PM sharp he returns to the palace being slightly tired after working nonstop. However, he stops in his track when he hears the sounds of slight giggle which is like the melodious sound he has ever heard. So, he follows the sound and enters the living room where the ladies of the house are busy gossiping among themselves. He then notices that it's Jivika who is giggling hearing something Radhika Chachi has said.

But he notices another thing which is bothering him from the start. It's been three days since Ritika has brought Jivika in the palace and everytime he has seen the girl, she is wearing white salwar suits. At first, he thought that it must be her favourite colour but then for some reason it doesn't seem like that.

"Why don't you wear any other colours beside white? It doesn't suit you." He blurts out without thinking.

But all the eyes already turn towards him and all of them realize that he is taking to Jivika who looks down instantly.

"Good question, Bhaiya. I have also noticed that Jivi only wears white colour but totally forgot to ask her about it." Ritika remarks looking at her bestie who is still looking at the floor.

"Shivansh, you go get fresh. I will send your green tea in your room." Aaradhya says looking at her son who only nods in response and leave from there. She then turns towards Jivika and holds her face between her palms.

"Tell me the truth, Jivu. Why do you only wear white? Is it your favourite colour to wear?" She asks gently making Jivika to look at her with teary eyes.

"Dadi and Bua have forbidden me to wear any different colour than white saying a widow doesn't have rights to wear colourful clothes." Jivika replies in quivering voice before breaking down in full blown crying.

Aaradhya holds the crying girl in her arms and rubs her back soothingly while her own eyes get filled with tears as well just thinking about how much Jivika has endured for being a widow. On the other hand, Radhika looks at her own daughter who is clenching her fists tightly and her face is fully red in anger.

"I will not leave them. I can never leave them for hurting my Jivi. Not only they have been abusing her physically but mentally as well. They will be rotting in jail for all the crimes they have done." Ritika utters in pure rage and storms out of the palace without stopping even when her mother keeps calling her name.

"Let her go, Radhika. Our Reetika knows what's good and what's bad. So, she will not do anything repulsive. She just needs sometime to calm down." Aaradhya says looking at her sister-in-law who is more like a little sister to her.

"I am not worried for our daughter, Jiji. I am worried for those witches who has tortured our sweet Jivika. Ritika will not keep quiet till she puts those morrons behind the bar." Radhika replies while Aaradhya smiles in amusement.

"Jivu, lets go with me." Radhika orders.

"Where to Chachi?" Jivika asks wiping her eyes.

"I will get you ready by myself." Radhika replies which only confuses Jivika more.

"But I am already ready." Jivika replies innocently.

"Didn't you hear what our Shivansh has said? White doesn't suit you so let's go and wear some different colour salwar." Radhika replies tugging Jivika along with her to Ritika's room where she is staying.

Aaradhya smiles looking at the retreating figures of the two but then her face turns gloomy thinking about how she can help the innocent girl. Suddenly, she remembers something and instantly a bright smile spread on her lips.

👑

Shivansh is standing under the shower for a long time trying to calm his mind. But no amount of cold water is able to cool down his anger. Because he has heard what Jivika said in the living room. He didn't leave the room fully wanting to know the answer to his sudden question and when he did, all he wanted to do was to go to the village and punish each one of the people responsible for the pain and fear in Jivika's eyes.

Yes, pain and fear which she tries to mask with her smile. But nothing can be hidden from the King of Rajasthan. He has seen how she looks bother whenever someone ask anything related to life in the village. Like, last night during dinner when Raghuvendra talked about visiting the village, she immediately started shaking in her place although she tried to mask her fear with smile.

Shivansh doesn't know what's happening with him because whenever he closes his eyes he can only see Jivika's tear stained face which he badly wants to replace with real smile.

But the biggest question is why? Why is it bothering him so much to see a girl cry whome he only knows for a few days. Why does it make him want to go on a killing rampage and get her justice? Why has she become so special to him without doing anything?

"Shivansh, come out of the washroom quickly or your green tea will get cold." Aaradhya's voice breaks whatever trance Shivansh has been till now.

He quickly rinses off and then get dressed in sweatpants. Upon getting out of the walk in closet which is connected to the washroom, he finds his mother sitting on the bed waiting for him.

•••••••••••••••••••••******••••••••••••••••••••

Kaisa laga chapter?

Yaar, please votes ke saath saath comments bhi kiya karo na. Ek nayi writer hu to jab comments padhti hu tab achcha lagta he and aur bhi badhiya chapter likhne ka man karta he.

Next update kal ayega subah ko. Tab tak baki ke chapters padhlo aur mujhe follow bhi kar do, please.

🥺🥺🥺