Chapter - 1 Flashback

Mehwish was sitting in her windowsill looking up at the stars . Thinking about everything thats has ever happened with her .. She was not a happy girl as you think . She is a shy girl who has always been hiding her self from attention .. Always keeping her self away from gatherings .. Some events in her life has forced her to think that every person she loves was taken away from her .. Her relatives has labelled her Cursed . Because when she was born many disasters happened . Her mother became very ill . And His father faced a huge loss in his business . If she makes friend's they also suffered some loss . Her family kept her away from her . But her mother and fathers doesnt think like this . They dont believe in such superstitions, they believe that there is no such thing in Islam.

She was their only child and was loved by them . But two year back . Her mother and father died in a car accident . Her life was devastated. Now she has no one who loves her . She has no friend's to share her sorrow. Nobody in her family was willing to take custody of her because they thought that she will bring her evil curse with her . Her Aunt Ayesha (her mother's sister) who was living abroad agreed to take custody of her and was willing to take Mehwish with her . She was like her mother because when she was born and her mother became ill she was the one who milked her . After her parents Aunt Ayesha was her only support . But mehwish insisted that she wanted to complete her college here . Her aunt agreed and said as soon as she finishes her college she will come to live with her and complete her education there. She agreed.
She got admission in a good college at scholarship because she was a bright student and started living in girls hostel . She was as ususal quiet in college too she made no friends there except one Fareeha who was her room mate . She was a very kind girl and the first person she told everything about her past but just like her parents she also doesnt believe in such superstitions and was willing to become her friend . As the time passed there friendship grew more . Her Aunt ayesha called regularly to ask about her .

But now college was about to end She has given her final exams and now she was packing her luggage her room mate Fareeha was very sad about her leaving the country . Mehwish was sad too to leave her country and the place where she has grown up behind her , she will miss every moment . Those moments when she enjoyed then rain with her parents . Those moment when she fell from her bicycle and injured her knee and how one icecream was enough to make her forget the pain but she also wanted a change from such surroundings who disliked her now there was nobody here who cares about her so its was best for her to leave the country and went abroad to live with her aunt .

Thinking about all these things has brought some smile and tears . When she saw the time it was almost Fajar prayer (1st obligatory prayer of the day) time . She made waddu and offered her prayers and made dua that may her comming life contain happiness for her . After that she read some quran and went to her bed because tomorrow was her flight and she was leaving everything behind. Tomorrow was a new start . And she was hopefull and ready to face . Her roommate fareeha has already left the hostel and went back to her city . Both of them promised to stay in contact she knew that she was going to miss fareeha very much !