Part 2

Zaid's POV:

As I strolled into the office, a sense of routine enveloped me. The familiar faces, the hurried footsteps, the rush of the workday. Amidst the bustling crowd, a figure caught my eye. A serene presence amidst the chaos, she stood out effortlessly. Clad in an elegant Abaya, she seemed to float through the sea of suits and ties, unperturbed by the hustle around her.

I chose to ignore the unusual sight, attributing it to the diversity that often graced our workplace. Making my way towards the elevator, a soft ping from my phone interrupted my thoughts. Curiosity piqued, I glanced at the screen, momentarily distracted from my surroundings. In that fleeting moment, our paths collided.

Before I knew it, I found myself inadvertently holding onto the Abaya-clad girl. Her gaze, as dark as night, held a depth that seemed to draw me in. Startled by the unexpected encounter, I quickly released my grip as she offered an apology. Confusion clouded my mind as I reprimanded her for the perceived carelessness, my words laced with an uncharacteristic edge.

Her response, laced with confidence and a hint of defiance, jolted me. As she stood her ground she quickly spoke that I was being carelessness using phone while walking. A voice within me whispered, reminding me of my own misstep. "Oh, you fool, she's right," my conscience chided me. Yet, before I could rectify my behavior, she swiftly darted away on nimble feet, leaving me standing there, a mix of emotions swirling within me, pondering the encounter that had unfolded in a matter of moments.

As I walked through the way I could feel the weight of people's stares on me. It was as if their curious eyes bore into my skin, making me self-conscious and uneasy. To avoid the discomfort and potential embarrassment, I quickened my pace and hurried over to my office, seeking solace in the familiar surroundings that offered a sense of refuge.

Upon entering my office, I was greeted with the usual whirlwind of activity and the realization of how hectic and tiring it was to manage everything without an assistant. The endless tasks and responsibilities piled up, creating a chaotic atmosphere that left me yearning for someone to share the workload and ease the burden.

Feeling overwhelmed by the mounting workload, I knew that having an assistant was no longer just a luxury but a necessity. The thought of having someone to support me, organize my tasks, and provide much-needed assistance became increasingly appealing as the demands of my job continued to grow.

Determined to address this pressing need, I approached my receptionist to inquire about today's schedule. As I glanced at the calendar, I noticed that today was the day scheduled for interviews with potential candidates for the assistant position. A glimmer of hope sparked within me as I anticipated finding the right person to join my team and alleviate some of the stress I was facing.

The interviews commenced, and I found myself sitting across from different individuals, each vying for the coveted role of my assistant. As the conversations unfolded, I couldn't help but notice a subtle shift in the interactions. Every candidate, especially the female applicants, seemed to exude a certain charm and confidence, subtly hinting at their eagerness to be chosen.

Despite their professional demeanor, there was an underlying current of flirtation and seduction in the air, with each candidate using subtle cues and gestures to capture my attention. Their words carried a hint of allure, their smiles held a touch of mystery, and their eyes sparkled with a mix of ambition and desire.

Navigating through the interviews, I found myself in a unique position of being both impressed by their qualifications and slightly taken aback by the unexpected undercurrent of flirtatious energy in the room. As the day progressed, I grappled with the challenge of separating genuine professionalism from subtle attempts at seduction, all while trying to focus on finding the most suitable candidate for the assistant role.