Introduction

Hey everyone, u guys know my name right? Anyway lets get to introduction. I am Lana Foster. I love men. Don't take me wrong, I like only fictional men because they are fictional.

I could be a little careless, at least that's what people say. I believe that everyone can be good, no matter how bad they are. There is a reason for everything. I love animals. Oh! I almost forgot, I dream a lot. That's what I'm doing now.

 "Sis! Wake up!" The sound of Anne's voice jolted me from my dreams, her small body bouncing on the bed beside me, relentless in her mission to wake me up from my slumber.

"Get off me, Anne," I murmured, my voice heavy due to sleep and shrugged off the blanket in attempt to get her off me. But she seemed too strong to budge due to my state.

"But Aunt told me to wake you up!" Anne's insisted. She tugged at my consciousness, pulling me further from the comfort of sleep. With a sigh, I turned away from her to the other side of my big bed, but she followed, her determination.

I sat up reluctantly, my muscles protesting the disturbance into my peaceful rest. My hair was a tangled mess, my face is in an annoyed expression, though my eyes remained shut, stubbornly clinging to sleep.

"I ca-can't" I said falling back feeling the comfiness on my bed while clinging on to my pillow. Then I heard my mother approaching me to disturb me.

"Lana! Wake up!" My mother's voice was a sharp command forcing me sigh in defeat.

"Why, Mom?" I grumbled, my voice with irritation as I pushed myself into a sitting position, bracing myself for the irritating news that awaited me.

"What do you mean? You have a date," my mother's response was matter-of-fact, her tone leaving no room for argument. With a resigned sigh, I dragged myself out of bed, my movements sluggish and uncoordinated as I trudged towards the bathroom.

 With a resigned sigh, I dragged myself out of bed, my movements sluggish and uncoordinated as I trudged towards the bathroom

I got ready in my usual simple style, not bothering to put in much effort since I've grown accustomed to this routine. This must be my seventh? Or eighth? date. The guys before looked decent enough, but none of them stood out as anything special. I doubt this one will be any different.

Unlocking my car, I started driving, already thinking about the plans I had for later: some shopping and karaoke with my friends.

---------------------->

He's a tough guy, stone-faced and unyielding. Once, he knew happiness, but that was before she left him cold. Now, he keeps his emotions locked tight, his face a blank slate to the world. Nobody can figure him out or guess what he's planning. He's got just one person he calls a friend, his partner in business and in life.

He got out of glamorous black car with sunlight hitting on his face while he had his black attire and sunglasses on.