9🍂

[🍂 LOVE 🍂]______________________________________

[🍂 LOVE 🍂]
______________________________________

Your pov
I brought Mr Kim to my home with great difficulty. He is sometimes stubborn but I am more than him. I made him lie down comfortably in the guest room and after drinking some soup, he went into a good sleep.

I put the blanket over him and went to my room and started doing my night routine. After some time, I took a shower and after completing the rest of the work, I finally lay down on my soft mattress.

"Oh God, today was such a bad day, hope it doesn't happen again." I said this and went to sleep soundly.

The same night I woke up at one o'clock when my throat was dry and I'm hungry because I didn't eat anything and I did not even keep water with me and then I remembered that I did not even keep water with Mr Kim too.

So I got up in a hurry and went to the kitchen where as soon as I went I saw Mr Kim who was drinking water. I went to him and he looked at me.

"What happened? Do you have a habit of staying awake at night?" He asked.

"No, I was just coming to see___" You were just saying what you wanted to say, when by mistake your stomach spoke.

"Hahahahaha hahahahah You came here for this reason, isn't it? Your stomach probably won't lie. Hahaha"

Because of me, because of me, today for the first time Mr Kim was laughing so much, I did not get angry that he was saying all this about me. But I am happy because somewhere this time I became the reason for his happiness. But why I want it??

"If I cook something then would you like to eat??"

"No, Mr Kim, I have brought you here not to cook food for me but to give you rest."

"Hey, for once, I'm not going to die. Just you sit there and tell me where the cooking content is" He made me sit on a chair even after I refused.

"I have to repay you a favor for saving me. So I can start with cooking"

Despite not wanting, I kept telling him where all the things were and he kept making who knows what.

And after a while, whatever he prepared for me, he served it in two plates and placed it on the dining table and took me and made me sit there.

When we both took our seats, I looked at those two plates and said, "You are not eating, it is not healthy"

"No, I will eat please once, then I will obey you." Wait, this is the same bitter gourd, or has it affected the brain after the injury??

"Are you like this Mr Kim or something happened to you I mean here" I asked, then placed my index finger on my forehead.

"You're saying I've lost my mind" I nodded.

"Hey, I try to talk to you lovingly, but every time you make me angry. You eat sitting alone, I'm going"

He picked up his plate and walked towards the room.