Prolog

(August 2, 2022)

Jay, Lexi, John, and Amy were called to Jack McMahon's office, but when they walked into the building, they door closed behind them, and they were met with long, winding, golden hallways.

Jay: Yeah, this sh*t is creepy. I'm not having another movie night with Jack.

John: I'm still traumatized.

Amy: Lexi, gurl, you're lucky.

Lexi: I still wanna be part of yall's little shenanigans though.

Jay: Yeah, until Jack abandons you and f*ckin' scares you!

Amy: Whatever. Let's just go. We'll see what he wants either way. I just hope it's normal JWF stuff.

John: For real.

They four make their way through the hallways, and soon find a golden door, labeled "SJ_$UP3RRR"

Jay: Well that's a fun way to spell "Super."

Amy: One question; who's "SJ_$UP3RRR?" Aren't we supposed to be meeting with Jack?

Lexi: She's right. What the h*ll?

Jay: Why not open it?

Before anyone can disagree, Jay grabbed the door handle, before throwing the office door open.

Lexi: An empty, golden, room. Nice. Can we leave now-

???:HELLO, MICHELLE.

Lexi: What the heck was that?

???: Oh, sorry. Lemme take the Invisibility Cloak off, my bad lol.

Jay: did he just say "Lol" in real life?

???: Oh, no. I'm just writing this- forget it. You wouldn't understand.

Suddenly, a glitchy figure takes off an Invisibility Cloak.

???: SO, I'M SJ_$UP3RRR. MY NAME'S ON THE DOOR. I CALLED YOU ALL HERE BECAUSE WE'RE DOING A NEW BOOK.

Jay: Wait, we're  making a book?

SJ_$UP3RRR: NO.... I'M MAKING A BOOK. WITH YOU FOUR AS MY MAIN CHARACTERS.

Jay: Oh, so we're getting a book made about us?

SJ_$UP3RRR: YEAH... I'M GONNA SKIP HIM. YOU FOUR ARE GOING INTO A BOOK. WELL, YOUR YOUNGER SELVES.

Lexi: What does that mean...?

SJ_$UP3RRR: YOU'RE GOING BACK TO HIGH SCHOOL! YOU'LL ALL BE 10 YEARS YOUNGER.

Amy: Erm... I'm 22...

Lexi: I'm 29...

Super: I'm 24...

SJ_$UP3RRR: FINE. AMY AND SUPER, YOU'LL BE FRESHMAN, 15 YEARS OLD. JAY, YOU'LL BE 16, A.K.A. AND A SOPHOMORE. LEXI, YOU'RE A SENIOR; 18 YEARS OLD. BYE NOW!

Jay: Wait, what do you mean "bye now-"

SJ_$UP3RRR snaps his fingers, and the four are transported into a gold portal.

All four: AHHHHHHH!