ii

BILLIE

liked by jamiewebb and 1,206,582 othersbillieeilish 🎃

billieeilish 🎃

view all 21,492 comments

jamiewebb:
i literally love you so much!
billieeilish:
i love you!
gaiforbillie:
OH MY GOD?!
vhssinss:
HELLO?! WHAT IS HAPPENING
billieis_hot25:
SHE NEVER REPLIES TO COMMENTS WHAT IS GOING ON????!!!!1!!!11!1!!

avaeilishoconnell1:
BILLIE DO YOU NEED A DOG? I CAN BARK!

———

     "HA! bitch!" i say to quen as i won uno once again.
"i don't even wanna play anymore" she huffed and rolled her eyes. i stacked the cards up neatly and placed it down in the middle of the table. it was a week after i had a meeting with jamie's label and i made it back to LA. it was also a week after finding out that me and jamie have to "pretend to date." i still don't know if we should do it. i don't even know why they came up with the idea.
     "so... how are you and jamie?" she questioned. i pursed my lips to the side in thought. i told quen about me and jamie and apparently they've been friends forever. i don't know how i didn't know this but it's cool.
     "were good. i still can't believe about the dating thing. i mean.. i just don't wanna be used.." i said, looking at the ground. "and she said the same thing.." i added.
"billie, jamie is a good person forreal. i don't think she would use you like that." quen explained and i nodded. i shrugged in response before my phone started ringing. "speaking of the devil." i said as i answered jamies facetime call.
     "hey!" jamie said smiling. we exchanged numbers a few days ago since our team suggested it. quen came over and sat beside me on the couch. she stuck her head into the frame and said hi to jamie. jamie then waved at quen and asked what we were doing.
     "we played a game of uno. i won" i smiled before quen gave me a look.
     "that's because you cheated!" the girl beside me retorted. "aye! i don't cheat. you just don't know how to play right.." i defended and she rolled her eyes playfully. i then turned back to my phone screen and asked what she was doing.
     "writing.. i don't know how you do it." she said. i asked what she meant and she gave me a brief explanation.
     "like.. you look like you know what you wanna write about. your brain is like filled with ideas and you can easily turn them into a song."
i then looked at her with a weird expression. "i don't know.. uhm..." i began to say. "it's not easy. i mean.. before finneas and i wrote what was i made for? we didn't have any ideas on what to write about for the album. we've had writers block for like weeks and nothing really came to our minds on what to write about. i guess it just takes time. don't rush yourself." i added.
     "do you have like.. a deadline or something?" i asked and she nodded in response.
     "i have to get this song done soon." she frowned. "i have no ideas."
      "maybe me and finneas could help. we could work on that collab too, if you want." i suggested and she nodded. "clarissa gave me finneas's address and i guess we could meet up in the next week or so." she mentioned and i smiled.
      "yeah we could do that." i said to her. we talked for a few more moments before we said our goodbyes.