𝚁𝚈𝚄𝙹𝙸𝙽 𝙱𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙷𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 pt2

NO ONE POV

After Felix and Hyunjin left, Hyunjin decided to call yeji cause she left her at school and nobody is picking up her call.

With the others

-Is everything set- Yeonjun asked

-Probably- Lia said. Just after that, Yeji got a call.

-Probably Ryu calling again- Yuna said

-What? Why is he calling me?- Yeji said

-Who is it?- Chaeryeong asked

-Hyun oppa- Yeji said and saw visual confusion on the boys faces. -He is my brother-

-Hello? Hyun oppa? Why are you calling me?- yeji said

-Where are you and your friends? Ryujin is at school all alone. She even got into a fight.- Hyunjin said which shocked everyone as the phone was on speaker.

-Tell me the date tomorrow.- Yeji said which left him in confusion

-17 April? WAIT 17TH APRIL! ITS HER BIRTHDAY!- He screamed on the other line.

-Yes that's what were doing, planning stuff for tomorrow and we need ur help for it. And she explains.-Okay we're free to do it-

Timeskip

The bell just rang. Ryujin called almost all of them at this point.

-Why aren't they answering yahh- Ryujin frustratly said.

-Is what she said true? Nah.- She said her thoughts. She decided that if they are going to ignore her then she will too.

After she reached home she turned on Netflix and started watching the series they all were watching together. Then she decided to call yeonjun for the last time. And someone picked up. It was Soobin.

-Soobin oppa? Where are you? Where are the girls? Are they okay? Are you all okay? Are the girls even with you? Why did Yeonjun oppa, Kai and Yunaunnie leave school during break time? Why were you all not at school?- She showered him with questions.

-Ryu, relax first. We went for music club activities and then the dance club, I am taking the girls at our dorm because they are drunk. They are still in the uniform so we will meet you in school tomorrow.- He said

-Wait, if I'm not wrong, Beomgyu is not in the music club. AND WTF!? YALL ARE GOING TOO A CLUB WITHOUT ME AND NOT ANSWERING MY PHONE CALLS?!- She said.

-He just tagged along lol. Well I gtg Taehyun is calling me there for help. Byee.- He said before cutting the call. Rude.

Just after that she received a call from Minho. She picked it up.

-What is it?- She asked coldly bcz her mood got ruined.

-Aishhh! No need to be rude, Can we hangout, We have snacks.- He said.

-Yknow, Nobody is home except me- She said