10🍂🔞

[🍂PAIN 🍂]______________________________________

[🍂PAIN 🍂]
______________________________________

Author pov
Taehyung said to himself.
"Now I love this house more than ever. But I have to return now because neither I can let Yn suffer for me like this nor I can leave my work."

So without telling Yn, he took one look at that house and left. From there, he just had to go straight to his house to meet Jungkook because he was very upset with him.

On the other hand

"Ahhh Jungko--ok please push it hard" you requested.

He started thrusting into you faster and faster, you kept screaming his name with moans. You released all your juice on his dick and he released his dick from inside you and released his cum on the sheet like before.

"Hhhhh Yn, you are really amazing"

"You too" breathing heavily.

"Well then, how about the round??"  He asked.

"Why not??? I am absolutely ready" You answered.

"So turn around, I want to see your butt cheeks today." He said and you turn around.

Now you were making him face your back. He brought his mouth to your nape and started kissing gently. His soft piercing lips were giving you a tickling sensation. 

He placed his hands on your boobs from behind and after squeezing them, he started messaging them. Causing soft moans to come out of your mouth.

He started rubbing his dick on your private parts from behind, and he started moving on you so that your butt started rubbing on his thighs.

"Kook, just put it in now, I can't bear it anymore"

"Too desperate"

"Yeah, please"

"As your wish, Sexy bird"

He held his dick in his hands and pushed it inside you, not suddenly like every time but slowly. After fitting it inside you, he started moving on you and placed his hands on yours and pinned them from behind.

He moved slowly and increased his speed so that along with your pleasure, the sound of your moans also became pleasant for him.

He started thrusting you fast due to which his climax came quickly and he took out his dick and lowered it and then all your cum also flowed out from your hole.

He lay down on your back and started breathing loudly, which was heard very close to your ear and you were also breathing heavily in the same manner below. He got off of you and lay down on your side, facing you.

He saw your face which was sweaty and your hair was also messy. He brought his hand up to your face and removed your hairs from your face then came very close to your face. And he pecked your lips and hugged you. You also held his waist with your hands.