The call

The friends and family are all in front of the fireplace playing charades as it's a fun thing they love to do together while their dragons all lay down in the corner together sleeping.

Sven has a small basket filled with cards that Hiccup, Elsa, Anna, Olaf, and Kristoff have to act out when picking one, a bell to get everyone's attention, and a small sand timer to inform five to start their charade and when times up, where their dragons all lay around the area watching the riders.

Right now, Anna is up and growling fiercely while making different poses.

"Uh, okay. Um, lion?" Kristoff guessed.

"Grizzly bear?" Heather guessed.

"Monstrous Nightmare?" Hiccup guessed.

"A monster?" Kristoff guessed.

"Brown bear?" Olaf guessed.

"Speed Stinger?" Hiccup guessed.

"Angry face?" Kristoff guessed.

"Black bear?" Olaf guessed.

"Triple Stryke?" Heather guessed.

Elsa didn't guess anything as she's studying her sister's actions hard to figure out the answered.

"Hans?" Olaf guessed, making Anna pointed at Olaf with a smile and grunted encouragingly as he's on the right track.

"Unredeemable monster?" Elsa guessed.

"Backstabber?" Hiccup guessed.

"Greatest mistakes of your life?" Heather guessed.

"Wouldn't even kiss you?" Olaf guessed.

Unfortunately they stopped guessing when Sven picked the bell up and started shaking it as times up as Anna sighs.

"Villain." Anna informed making the others groan.

"We all kind of got it." Olaf commented.

"Olaf, you're up." Kristoff told the living snowman.

"Okay." Olaf responded jumping off the couch just as Anna walked up to it and sat down between Elsa and Kristoff.

Sven bit down on the basket's handle to hold it out to Olaf, who picked one, where Sven backed up.

"So much easier now that I can read." Olaf said reading the card and tossed it off to the side. "Lighting round, boys against girls." Olaf informed them and Sven bit down on the bell to pick it up and ring it and then kick the the sand timer to flip it over.

Olaf shapeshifted so his carrot-nose was on top of his head while moving his stick-hair on his bottom and then bend over to act as an animal.

"Unicorn." Hiccup answered.

Olaf then changed again, jumping up to split his body parts, where his carrot-nose landed tip first then his bottom, head, torso, feet, and stick-arms and stick-hair up on top, while his coal-buttons were hidden.

"Ice cream." Kristoff answered as Olaf jumped up once again to split his body parts, where his bottom, which had a coal-button in the center up front, and feet, which both had a coal-button and a stick-arm that stood up, hit the floor then his torso and head with his carrot-nose up top, while his stick-hair was hidden.

"Castle." Hiccup answered, getting it right.

Olaf jumped up once again and split his body parts again, where his torso hit the floor, then his bottom with his feet on the ends with his stick-arms attach and holding each other, and finally his head with his carrot-nose going horizontal and stick-hair going horizontal through his head, while his coal-buttons were hidden as Olaf whistled for a hint.