first time

Steve a cute nerd with nice personality and very smart atleast that's what Vince thinks.

He began his obsession  with him after he started bullying him even tho he secretly cares about him.

His obsession grew after Steve came to school with newly formed breasts

His eyes always glanced at his chest.

He even invited him to hang out with his friends, which they gladly agreed.

-Later that day-

It had been a night of firsts for Steven Anita Smith. The house party, the flock of popular kids in attendance, and being the centre of attention where there wasn't bullying involved were all very new to him. And perhaps the most significant of firsts was the fact that he had a sweet set of knockers—compliments of experimental steroids from the CIA.

The party had moved upstairs and a line of teenage boys trailed out of Steve's bedroom. He was sitting on his bed, a book in hand, which was a normal. What was unusual was the guys had insisted on taking turns supporting his rack while he did so. After the third or fourth guy, Steve was finding it difficult to focus on the words on the page.

Who knew breasts could be so sensitive? They were all being gentle, gingerly handling his mammaries as though afraid they could hurt him, yet every time he was jostled it made Steve feel warm and tingly. It was then that he realized his nipples were erect. He hadn't worn a bra—that would be weird, right? He was still a boy, after all—and they were plainly visible through the thin fabric of his T-shirt.

He wasn't the only one to notice.

"Hey, Steve, don't you think you'd be more comfortable if you took your shirt off?"

Suddenly, the atmosphere in the room changed and Steve shrunk back against the headboard. Had the other boys always looked so... Hungry?

"Uh..."

"Come on, Steve."

"Yeah, don't be lame!"

It was with a measure of panic that Steve realized he was surrounded. He stammered, the enormous amount of peer pressure making it difficult to find words, as he hugged himself defensively.

"Hey." All eyes went to the doorway where a handsome Asian teen stood. Tall and broad-shouldered with dark-hair and a chiseled jaw, Vince Chung was one of the most popular students at Pearl Bailey High School. "Why don't you guys head back downstairs? Mertz brought more booze and the pizzas are here."

A cheer went up and the gathering slowly dispersed until only Vince remained. He nudged the door shut with his hip, muffling the sounds of the party to a muted roar of voices and a throbbing bass.

Phew. "Thanks, Vince."

"No problem, bro." He had a six pack in one hand. He cracked one open and drained it, then let loose a huge belch. "You want one?"

Steve eyed the red and white beer can warily. Neither of them were old enough to drink, but this was Vince freakin' Chung offering. Just one couldn't hurt, right? "S-sure! Thanks."

The can opened with a hiss of carbonated air and the smell that leaked out made Steve wrinkle his nose. The bitter liquid within was cool and refreshing and, though he made a face, Steve took another sip.

Vince sat down at the foot of Steve's bed, and started on his second beer. They made small talk and, soon, they were down to the last of the cans—the majority of which Steve had drank. Vince offered to go downstairs to get more, but the redhead politely declined. He was already feeling lightheaded.