dark water.

Ever since Kyoko had sacrificed herself to kill Y/N's witch form, she had been drifting through an endless pool of dark water. No matter how many times she opened her eyes. She wouldn't ever be able to escape. She tried to swim, to escape.

But one day, she found the bottom. One foot on the ground. Another foot. She had finally reached the bottom. She could see. She'd meet Oktavia here, every time.

She saw Oktavia there, at the bottom. They'd see eachother for eternity. They would forever be bonded. Oktavia's arms moved. Her fortune only turns under the weight of memories and no longer moves toward the future. Nothing will reach her any longer. She will come to know nothing more. She simply allows no one to disturb her minions' playing. Oktavia's minions. They were there too. They were back in the concert hall.

She was in her magical girl form, her clothing consists of a blue and white button-down strapless top, a blue asymmetrical skirt held up by a dark blue belt with a yellow buckle, white stockings with a blue stripe, teal boots, a white thigh-long cape and two pairs of gloves, one being elbow-length midnight-blue, and the other being standard-length, and white.

Cool, calm, clear like water. She'd be alright.

(IN THE TWST VERSE POV)
Vil was watching the new episode on his laptop. It was the episode where Y/N was seeing Oktavia again. Everybody in Night Raven College was watching it. People always just thought it was a show. Everybody loved Y/N. She was their favourite character. The episode finished as life resumed.

(BACK TO YOUR POV.)
A mirror appeared in the cold void. It's voice called out to her, "Y/N Miki... Y/N Miki... Would you like for another chance...?" It was an eerie voice in the deafening silence of the void. She responded with a shallow, "Yes.." after she had muttered the word, the water turned dark again. And she closed her eyes.