Chapter 1: The group messages.

There in the newly created castle laid SMG4 on his bed, scrolling on social media like he did randomly. A glass of water was on his bedside left alone as he grabbed it can took a sip from it. Suddenly, he thought of something...

"Why don't I make a group chat?" SMG4 said to himself giggling.

He then went to his contacts and made a group chat with him, SMG3, Mario, Luigi, Tari, Meggy, Melony, Bob, Boopkins, and Saiko. Looking at SMG3's contact, he smiled softly with his oral eyes shining. 1 2 3...he sent a message to the group chat.

"HIII GUYS," he typed, sending a picture of a smiley face glued to it.

Not a second later and Mario sent something to the group.

"HI!" The message said.

A message from Meggy, then Tari, then the whole chat started booming like crazy! Pictures and videos of memes were sent, Boopkins was even sending literally pictures of anime girls saying "Hear me out."

"Who made this group chat?!" SMG3 typed.

He was in his coffee n bombs shop with the phone in his hand, clearly working to serve customers his coffee.

"SMG4 did!" Meggy sent with laughing emoji.

"C'mon SMG3, live it up a little!!" SMG4 sent with a ':D'.

He had no regrets on making this group chat, the texts kept blowing up SMG3's phone as he was still serving his customers. "Here sir, sorry for the wait." SMG3 said coldly, he went to the cash register and sat down on a chair. He saw the messages that were in the group chat.

"MARIO'S PINGAZ IS SO HARD :D"

"MARIO NO!"

"Guys, do y'all wanna watch anime at SMG4's place later?"

"I have committed tax fraud."

It was getting really annoying, SMG3's face was red from anger and frustration. He decided to text SMG4.

"Why did you make this stupid group chat and invite me in it?!" SMG3 typed.

"Because I wanted to bond more with y'all together," SMG4 sent with a kind smile emoji.

Bonding, oh SMG3 knew bonding. He decided to get back at SMG4 for this stupid little group chat...

(Chapter 2 in progress)