Chapter 1

Her name Is Mila. @Koko47160 Did that.

I helped @Koko47160 with the story and @Koko47160 helped me with the main character and the title name. 

In the heart of Infernia, a realm of eternal torment and suffering, a legend was born. Mila, a demon of unparalleled beauty and power, emerged from the flames, her crimson skin etched with the intricate patterns of sin. Her ember glowing eyes revealed secrets that transcended time, and her wings, ash black and fury flecked, beat with unearthly energy that propelled her through the smoky skies. But it was her horns, twisted spirals of ebony and gold, that truly set her apart from the rest of her kind. They were not only a mark of her infernal lineage but also a symbol of her rebellions against the very system that had created her.

As Mila grew in power and influence, her rebellious nature became impossible to ignore. She defied the archdemons, the cruel rulers of Infernia, and challenged their oppressive laws. Her defiance was not born out of spite or anger, but rather from a deep-seated desire to free her people from the endless cycle of suffering. But for every step she took towards liberation, she was met with resistance from those who feared the loss of their own power.

They tried to break her, to crush her spirit, and bend her will to theirs. They subjected her to unspeakable tortures, inflicting upon her every cruelty and depravity that their twisted minds could conceive. But Mila endured. Her strength, her resilience, and her unyielding determination were all that kept her alive. And as she fought, she began to gather around her a small band of like-minded rebels. They were outcasts and outlaws, demons who had refused to bow their heads to the archdemons and their corrupt order.

Together, they formed a resistance movement, a shadow army that crept through the shadows, striking at the heart of the archdemons' power. They sabotaged their strongholds, disrupted their supply lines, and spread their message of hope and freedom across the burning wastelands. As their numbers grew, so did their audacity. They launched daring raids on the archdemons' personal estates, stealing their treasures and freeing their slaves.

Mila became a legend, a symbol of hope for the downtrodden of Infernia. Her name was whispered in the darkness, and her image was etched into the hearts of the oppressed. But the archdemons were not content to let their empire crumble at the hands of a single demon. They unleashed their most powerful servants upon Mila and her followers, unleashing a reign of terror that threatened to engulf the realm in eternal darkness. In the face of such overwhelming force, Mila knew that she could not win this war alone. She would need allies from beyond the infernal realms.

And so, she began to search for a way to reach out to the angels who dwelt in the celestial spheres above. It was a dangerous gamble, for if she were caught, she would be branded a traitor to her kind, and her fate would be sealed. But Mila was willing to risk everything for the chance at freedom, and for the chance to bring peace to the tortured souls of Infernia. As she prepared to take her first steps into the unknown, she whispered to herself, "Perhaps, with the help of angels, we can finally end this eternal night."