When i got a new neighbour

Chapter 2

Sean

Usually, when I sleep with a girl at parties, I go all night, and fall asleep with the girl and take a quick one the next morning before parting ways. This time though, I fled as fast as we were done, because it was different and it scared the hell outta me. The worst part is, I don't know exactly how it was different, it just was.

Luckily, she was very clear that she didn't want a relationship, so it didn't make me an asshole that I left so quickly. I didn't even know her name. Why do I care about the name, no, no I don't care.

I have to admit, usually when I slept with virgins, they tended to become too attached the days after, like there was something between us, but it wasn't. I just hope whoever this girl was were keeping her promise about not becoming clingy or anything.

So why did I offer to take her to the nurse. It was like the words just fell out off me. Did someone put some weird drug or anything in my breakfast this morning? Why had I let myself stare at her two times in one day?

I guess she was just as confused as me when she gave that weird look right before I carried her off the field. I knew for sure that something like that was not happening again. At least she seemed to be keeping her promise about not getting attached.

One thing stuck out. Every time I scored with a hot chick, I found myself bragging about to my group of friends, but this time, I didn't. Why didn't I? I honestly don't know. Maybe she was just such a good lay I felt like I need to do her twice. Yeah, that's probably it. I wonder if she would be up for it. Should I ask her or just let it go?

Then I got an idea, not maybe not an original idea, but an ok one. I tore out a piece of paper from my notebook while I was sitting here, bored to death in English. I wrote a short message for her on it, asking her to meet me in the guestroom at the party at Seth's house on Friday. Then after class, I just put the note I her locker. I'm sure she'll show, no one can pass up a night with me. And after that night, she'll be forgotten and this weirdness will be over.

Mary

Finally, Monday school is coming to an end. I was on my way to get my books for last period. When I opened my locker, a folded piece of paper fell out. I caught it before it landed on the floor and unfolded it easily.

Meet me in the guestroom at Seth's house on his party Friday night, 11 PM.

Sean

Oh my god! Was he seriously thinking I would be up for round two? Just because I lost my virginity to him, didn't mean I wanted to sleep with him again. I rolled my eyes and rolled the piece of paper together and tossed it in the nearest trashcan, which was right inside the classroom for my last period, history.

I looked up from the trashcan only to set my eyes on Sean. Luckily, he wasn't looking my way, otherwise he would see me throw away the note, which would be kind of embarrassing. Since notes seems to be the way to communicate right now, I wrote my answer on a piece of paper when I got down on my seat.

I have plans this weekend, but If I hadn't, my answer would still be no.

Mary

I rolled the paper into a ball and threw it at his desk. My aim wasn't that good, so it hit his head instead. At least he noticed the paper this way. He quickly uncurled it, and frowned at my answer. Bet it's his first time being rejected. That thought made me chuckle and I focused on my phone again, texting Lynn and Sasha about the note.

The seat on the desk beside me was pulled out and someone sat down. That's weird, I don't sit beside anyone in this class. "You don't need to play hard to get with me princess" his cocky voice sounded beside me.