Cheers To New Beginning's! 🍾

Fantasia's pov:

"We arrived!!" Halle said excitedly, running to go find a room for herself. "Don't even try to take the master bedroom it's rightfully mine, Halle," Fantasia said. Halle then walked out of her mother's room with a pout on her face.

"Your room is the third largest. Nyelle's is bigger than yours because she is the oldest of you three." Nyelle was already in her room rocking her baby
brother, Mahalo, as she was in awe of how big it was compared to her old one. "I love everything about this house already, ma," Nyelle stated.

"Anything for my babies." Fantasia then remembered that she had a singing gig tonight at her old friend, Dale's. "Oh my! I forgot all about Dale's!" She said. "I will be back soon, babies, Nyelle door dash some food if you guys get hungry. I'll give you a call after my show," she said, rushing into her room with her bags, trying to find something for the gig. She did a cute hairstyle and wore her pokie dot dress she's been wanting to wear and threw on some black heels to make it perfect.

 She did a cute hairstyle and wore her pokie dot dress she's been wanting to wear and threw on some black heels to make it perfect

"Ok, I'm out babies. Love you guys!" she stated, grabbing her keys and purse. "We love you too!" Halle and Nylle said while whispering because Mahalo was still sleeping.

When she arrived...

"Ouu, it has gotten so much bigger ever since I visited!" Fantasia said as she got out of her car looking at Dale's improvement on the place

"Ouu, it has gotten so much bigger ever since I visited!" Fantasia said as she got out of her car looking at Dale's improvement on the place. "Miss Barino!" Dale said, open the back door leading to the stage.

I quickly ran over to hug him and told him sorry for being a little late. He said I was fine, and then I began to hear the bland that was playing come to a stop.

"Ok come out when I introduce you," Dale said. "Dale I know how to do this. You know I'm experienced." "Yea, Yea.." he said, making Fantasia giggle a little. I could hear the big crowd out there. "Ouu, I can't wait to start doing my gigs at Dale's again!" I said, whispering to myself.