Prologue

With a blink of an eye , he slammed his lips on herd and held her waist possessively whilst roughly nibbling on her plump lower lip as she struggled against his rock-  hard grip........

" So what were you saying , my little bacha?"... he growled dangerously near her ears as her heart nearly stopped at his hot breath circling her slender neck..,

" I c-can t-talk to who-ever i-i want".... she stuttered,  her voice barely audible as she gazed right into his blazing eyes , showing her last ounce of courage...

As soon as she finished her sentence,  he gripped her honey brown locks in his broad veiny hands in a tight but not painful grip....

" YOU WILL NOT TALK TO ANY OTHER MAN, MERI JAAN" ..
he gritted as his jaw clenched and eyes turned bloodshot red ....

Her eyes became teary as his grip unintentionally got tighter making her lightly whimper....

He soon realised and wiped her tears away as his eyes softened at his innocent bacha ....

Ofcourse! She was too innocent to understand the ill intentions of other people...

He licked her tears and kisses her lips gently....

" ssshhh mera bacha , I'm sorry I got mad when I saw you talking to another man outside your college....

His voice turned stern as he completed his sentence , and he engulfed her in a warm hug ...

She placed her head on his chest , and he gently stroked her hair as a warm smile appeared on his face when his innocent bacha snuggled into his neck...

" promise me my bacha you won't repeat this mistake again".... he clenched his fists and took a deep breath , he would burn alive any man who even thinks of his little jaan

She belongs to him and him only .... he held her tightly against his toned chest .... she would remain as  his till eternity .... he thought

She smiled mischeviously and pretended to think as he looked down at her waiting for her reply .... his jaw ticked as his patience ran out....

" hmm lemme think about it" she said teasingly...

"AINAA" , he warned , his hold tightened on her even further as he grabbed her throat and turned her head towards him , his eyes boring holes into her...

Her breath hitched and she quickly murmured...

" hehe,  just kidding , I- I promise , pakka promise ".

She cutely pouted and locked her pinky finger in his...

His heart melted and he took her in a bone crushing hug , making her wince and pout.....

" ugghh I hate you". She hit his chest with her little hands, making him chuckle as he pinned her hands above her head and kissed her sweetly ...

"My cute little baby " , he said In between kisses whilst showering her face with uncountable kisses..

She blushed furiously,  making him chuckle and pinch her cherry red soft as cotton cheeks....