Chapter 1: Missing

It was a week after the last extermination that caused Adam and Sir Pentious' deaths, and everyone in the hotel was doing great. Charlie and Vaggie were both looking for Alastor to discuss plans for the hotel.

While Charlie was looking around, she bumped into Lucifer and decided to ask if he had seen him anywhere.
"Hey dad! Have you seen Al anywhere? Me and Vaggie want to talk with him about stuff for the hotel."
"Sorry Char-Char, last time I saw him was a few hours ago, leaving the hotel, I don't think he got back yet." Lucifer replied.
"Oh ok, that's fine, I'll go tell Vaggie then, he probably went to cannibal town to meet up with Rosie. Thanks!" Charlie went down to go tell Vaggie that he probably wouldn't be back soon, as he tends to sometimes stay at Cannibal town for hours before coming back.

Lucifer stops for a second to think, he noticed that normally if Alastor is going to cannibal town he would announce it to Charlie before leaving so she knows where he is, but it appears that Charlie had no clue, same with all of the others in the hotel. Lucifer becomes suspicious of Alastor and thinks to himself "What is he up to?"

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Meanwhile with Alastor:

Alastor holds his chest as it starts to hurt. He stumbles into a nearby alleyway where nobody else would see him and takes off his shirt to reveal a giant wound across his chest from his battle with Adam a week ago. He takes off the old bandages and takes new ones from his pocket. He looks around to check that nobody was there before wrapping the new bandages around him.

He puts on his shirt but as he attempts to stand up again he falls down. He realises that his legs are shaking and he had a very big headache. His vision starts to go blurry and he passes out in the alleyway.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
A few hours later (back at the hotel):

It's starting to get late and Charlie is starting to worry, sure Alastor would spent entire day's with his friend Rosie from time to time but he was never still there past 8pm, and as the time got closer and closer to 8pm with no sign of Alastor, Charlie started to get even more worried for him.

Lucifer didn't like it when Charlie was upset so he started to think on how to cheer her up. After a few minutes of thinking to himself, he got an idea, although he knows he wouldn't like it, he had to do it, for Charlie's sake. "Hey Char-Char? What if I go out and look for him for you?" Lucifer said in a happy voice, although he feels like he would soon regret this decision.
"Really? Thank you dad! I was getting worried so I'm glad you'll go and find him, I can trust that you'll bring him back soon, although I know you two will probably fight on the way here, haha," Charlie replied, a look of relief slowly starting to show.
"Haha, yea.." Lucifer immediately regretted the decision, but nonetheless, he is still going to go, for Charlie.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
An hour later:

Lucifer was searching pentagram city from top to bottom, but he still couldn't see any signs of Alastor.

He was starting to give up, not wanting to do it in the first place, but he motivated himself because knowing that Charlie would be happy with him when he finds Alastor.

Soon, he passes by an alleyway and stops in his tracks as he hears a static noise coming from it. Could it be Alastor?

Hope you enjoyed the first Chapter!
I probably won't be working on this too much because of schoolwork but, who knows? Maybe if a lot of people enjoy this book then I will make more chapters!
Bye for now! <33

(Btw sorry for the cliffhanger)