Chapter 1: It starts here.

Inside a dark space, a figure materializes in the area. A girl with silver hair, teal eyes, and pale skin appears. The girl glances around the room. She was lost. The last thing in her mind was a glowing blue talking orb. The girl looks down at herself. She realizes she is naked, however, there is a white glow preventing her skin from being exposed.

The girl jumps in surprise.

"Huh!" She looks around. The girl was frightened by the lack of clothes wrapping her body.

Suddenly, a white glow in the shape of a ball appears. It starts to expand into a square and change to a blue color. It became a virtual screen. Words appear on the screen.

 Words appear on the screen

Sitara's eyes widen. She does not know how she got into this situation. She doesn't seem to recall her name. However, it seems the system knows her name or she assumes that's her name. Sitara watches as the screen changes again. She has many questions but isn't sure if it will be answered.

 She has many questions but isn't sure if it will be answered

If Sitara could faint she would drop right on the spot. She glances at the role section in turmoil. Wife? She doesn't recall marrying someone.

"Hello, host! I know you are confused right now, but keep it short. You were taken from your world and brought to this space to go on missions given by the main system." A light blue orbs appeared on the left side of Sitara and spoke.

Sitara turns sharply.

"Why me?" Sitara wanted to cry. She wondered what stupid choice she made to end up here.

"Host, calm down. Everything will be explained over time." The floating orb said.

"What if I don't want to go?" Sitara questions. They cannot force her against her will.

"Then you will stay in this space, permanently," the system said, sternly.

Sitara's face drops. She has no choice, but to listen to the orb if she wants to get out of here.

Sitara sighs, "So, my first world is lol rock? Do I get any memories or information on what I am supposed to do?"

"Yes, host," the system says.

"You are the wife of Gramorr; a psycho who has gone power-hungry. Before his reign, he has sealed you in a crystal rock to keep you safe and out of sight before he starts his master plan. Before you went missing you were close to many royal families as you were a royal. After you left, your kingdom went into disorder before closing its borders and waiting for the queen to return."

"Your mission is to change the story. This can be a good change or a bad change. Sitara, you have the choice to be the villain or become the hero," said the orb.

Sitara's head begins to spin. This was too much for her to take in. Sitara was worried about how much free will she had. She can change everything.

"Sitara, I will send you the plot from the show. It is your role to change it. The viewers would very much appreciate the variation of the story," the floating orb said.

Sitara nods her head slowly. Abruptly, Sitara holds her head. She felt like she was on a roller coaster with no end.

"Huh?"

"Don't worry you are just receiving the story information. You will get used to it," The system says.

Sitara starts to feel better and looks back at the floating off. A sudden thought clicks in.

"Wait! I can't go like this! Where is my clothes."

"If I had emotions I would laugh right now," the system commented.

"Don't worry, I have it here." The system said.