The Blonde Side of The Forest

**Main Questline**

-Forests of Ancladon-

Escape!

Navigate your way out of the dense forests to Ancladon.

**Rewards**

-1000 XP, Jinxed Ticket: The Forge-

A fluffle of curious rabbits circled Khirtis as he woke up to the shimmering quest window in front of him.

"Of course! I should've known I'd be this unlucky!" he groaned. Most players start off their saga in Yvestell at Ancladon, but not all beginnings are the same. Some lucky, or rather unlucky players, are cast aside to the outskirts, where the forests are dense. Finding themselves in a labyrinth of greenery where monsters reside, albeit low leveled, it would still throw off the most seasoned minds. Especially left only with their fists to fend themselves with. Those players are almost always guaranteed to meet an untimely end.

A particularly bold rabbit had been gnawing at the Khirtis' shirt. The chewing noises made him realize the odd scene of the furry ambush he was currently the target of.

 The chewing noises made him realize the odd scene of the furry ambush he was currently the target of

"Huh!?" he instinctively snatched the creature by its ears. The rabbit's feet flurried in protest; its kicks jolted Khirtis into a trance. With a swift wriggle, it rejoined its kin, disappearing into the underbrush.

HP: 99/100

"Ouch! That stung!" Khirtis winced, rubbing his face. "And that was only 1 health down..." he feared the pain of getting stabbed by a sharp weapon or falling from a great height.

'Welcome to Yvestell...' he scrolls down the alerts box, reading everything he missed until something caught his eye, "Hm... Eye of Helix?"

Eye of Helix (One of One) - Lv. 1

Activate [Eye of Helix] to discern various information on selected target(s).

(Scales off level, titles, and relative information acquired)

"Woah, a one of one skill! Let's give it a shot." Khirtis exclaimed, activating the skill. His eyes focused on an apple hanging by a branch.

Apple (Ancladon Forests)

A popular appetizer in Ancladon and neighboring towns, especially among adventurers for its abnormally healing properties, far surpassing its mundane cousins from different regions.

Blessed by a someone touched by the Divine - ????

[Healing and nutrition effects enhanced by 30%]