Chapter 2

Blueys cheek was on fire. Bandit retracted his hand to gripping the collar of her shirt.
Bandit pushed her back against the stove, voice dangerously low, "Never speak to me like that ever again. Understand,"
His was in her ear. The smell of buring hair made Bandit gag. He released Bluy and stumbled back.
"Get rid of that smell," he turned to the counter and placed a lighter in his pocket and left.

Bluey stumbled from the stove, taking deep breaths. She gagged. Gathering her hair, she crumpled it and hoped she extinguished the bit of flame in her hair.
"Bluey! Are you ok?"
Bingo pulled her sister in a tight hug. Bingo gagged.
"What is that smell?"
Bluey showed Bingo her charred, uneven hair. Bingo gasp.
"Oh Bluey,"

Bluey ran a hand through Bingos hair.
"I'm ok, Bingo,"
Bluey sighed.
"Bluey?"
"Yeah, Bingo?"
Bingo pulled away from Bluey. She reached into a drawer and pulled a pair of scissors.
"Bingo," Bluey drawled out cautiously.
Bingo beckoned Bluey to follow. They climbed the stairs and entered the bathroom. Bingo ushered Bluey in front of the mirror.

Bluey ran her hands down her face. Her jaw line and cheek bones are more visible than required, healthy. Dark circles under her eyes from her insomnia. Her normal tan skin was down a shade. Her clothes hung loosely on her. Bluey enjoys bagger clothing anyway.

"S'cuse me," Bingo said.
Bluey moved to the side, allowing Bingo to place a towel on the ground. Bingo placed her hands on Bluey's back and gently pushed her onto the towel.
"Remember when Wendy and Judo went short?"
"Yes, but Bingo, what, and huh? What are you doing,"

Scissors snipped, and Blueys head felt lighter. Out of the corner of her eye, a god chunck of hair fell. Her hair was at her hips now just below her breast.
"Shorter?" Bingo asked.
Bluey gapped at herself in the mirror, running a hand through her hair.
She smiled.
"Bingo hand me the scissors,"

♡•••••♤•••••♡

Bandit through the lighter in the garbage. What was he doing? He slumped against the wall. Bandit ran a hand down his face. He nearly scortch the back of Bluey. He punched a wall.
"I'm sorry, Bluey," he apologized, nothing.

No one was left to help them. He pushed Stripe and Radley out. Even when they offered to help. God, what happened? He punched the wall harder.
No.
This was his fault. He hooked up. He dug his nails in his knee. Laughter echoed through the hall.
He pulled himself together and walked to the stairs.
"Bluey, you look amazing!" Bingo cooed.

Bandit climbed the stairs.
"Do me!"
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah!"
Bandit peeked in and saw Bluey cut Bingos hair to her shoulder blades. Bingo fanned out her hair and smiled.
"I look so much older now," she said, astounded.
"Mhm, grade 9, here we come!" Bluey exclaimed, shaking Bingo's shoulders.

Bingo held Blueys hand and glanced at her sister from the mirror.
"You look so much older too,"
Bluey ruffled her hair. The longest part was at the nape. She had bags that fanned her face. The shorter pieces curled up.
"You're going into grade 10," Bingo said sadly.

Bluey pulled her in.

A tear slipped down his face. He turned to leave but knocked down a vase. He heard Bingo gasp and hid in the nearest room.

Bluey walked out and sighed.
"Bingo, could you pass me the towel?"
Bingo handed Bluey the towel. She picked up the larger pieces with her hand.
"Arrrghhh!"
The large piece became smaller.
She clenched her wrist.
"Oh God!"
Bingo face paled, and she covered her mouth and moaned.
"Bandage Bingo! BANDAGE!" Yelled Bleuy.

Bingo scurried to the bathroom and came put with a rather large bandaid and a wash cloth. She dabbed the wound and placed the band-aid on.
Bluey sat on the ground, glaring at the hand.
"Dammit!"
Bingo sat next to her.
"I think we have to call-"
"No!"
Bingos eyes widen.
Bluey stood up and ran her hand through her hair.
"We can do this. I can do this! We didn't need them then, and we don't need them now!" Bluey paced.

"But Bluey-"
"I SAID NO BINGO!" She snapped.
Bingos mouth twisted thinking on what to say.
"I-I-I argh!" She ran into her room and slammed the door.
Bluey glared down the hall. She picked up a big piece of the ceramic and smashed it. She fell to her knees and took deep breaths.

"Bluey?" Her head snapped up. Bandit stood on the doorway where he was hiding. She scoffed.
"Go smoke a joint Bandit," she grumbled.
He frowned.
"I need beer," he said.
"Fine,"
"Aren't you gonna stop me?"
Bluey raised an eyebrow.
"You're a grown ass man decide on your own,"

He stared at her. He moved past her and ventured off to find a beer.
"Some dad," she mumbled.
Bluey cleaned up the vase as best as she could. She grabbed another towel and laid it on top of the small bits she couldn't pick up.
Bluey sighed. She ran a hand down her face. Gathering herself, she brushed her shorts and walked down to Bingos' bedroom. Pressing her ear against it, she could hear muffled sobs.

Bluey placed a hand on the nob but didn't twist it.
"Bingo?" The questions barely a whisper.
Her hand dropped to her side. Her knees hit the ground and rested her head against the door.
"I'm sorry," a lump formed in her throat, "Something snapped in me, and I didn't mean to yell at you," tears slid down Blueys face. "I'm trying to be strong for you!" She lightly pounded the door. A sob leaked for Bluey. She hugged herself.

The door creaked open. A tear face greeted her. Bingo opened the door all the way. Bingo curled up beside Bluey. She pulled Bluey in. Bluey began to sobbed into Bingos chest.
"Big sister are allowed to cry too," Bingo whispered.

♡Hello Ami's! I'm so sorry for having this chapter a little bit everywhere.

I'm really trying to keep this as organized as I can! I really hope you guys are enjoying this series as much as I enjoy writing!

Until next time my Ami's!♤
-Kitt