Guilty Conscience

For the last few days Lola had been feeling guilty

For the last few days Lola had been feeling guilty. Not that she had done anything wrong but everything was reminding her of the Evan and Eddie situation. It almost felt like she was seeing signs everywhere making her feel worse.

Like right now as she sat in Wrens car on the way to their hair appointment listening to the new Taylor Swift album.

I keep recalling things we never did

This had the girl hyper focused on the song.

Without ever touching his skin how can I be guilty as sin.

After hearing that the girl reached for the radio turning the music off trying to ignore the weird look she was getting from her best friend.

~
INSTAGRAM

Liked by 250kLXLA Guilty as sin?

Liked by 250k
LXLA Guilty as sin?

~

EVAN: Can you meet for coffee?

LOLA: Sure.

~

Lola was surprised seeing that text as she was finishing her hair appointment. She texted him letting him know where she was and that she could meet him soon.

Having Wren drop her off she sat in the car anxiously as she hadn't seen the boy in days. Once they got there Lola turned and said goodbye to her friend before walking in and ordering a coffee, waiting for her name to be called before going to find the Buckley boy.

Though he was nervous Buck did a good job at hiding it as he sat at the table waiting for the girl. He knew he owed her an explanation as he had basically ghosted her since their date.

He had only been sitting at the table for a few minutes before he saw the girl walk out holding a cup. She glanced around before spotting him and smiling.