11🍂🔞

[🍂Jealousy🍂]______________________________________

[🍂Jealousy🍂]
______________________________________

Your pov
I thought that I would go to Mr Kim and seek his permission to home early, but he left to look after the work of the mall without taking me, so I am thinking of asking Mr Park.

I went to Mr Park's cabin but today my luck was bad or my fate wanted me not to go on that bloody date, I did not find Mr Park in his cabin.

So I came to my cabin, then there was only one option left for me, that is to call Mr Kim and ask him. So I called him.

"Mr Kim, is your work finished??

"Yes, that's it, why was there some work??"

"Mr Kim I have some personal work so can I go early?? Please for today, I will work overtime tomorrow."

"Now don't embarrass me by requesting like this, just go."

"Thank you Mr Kim"

"It's okay, now go" he disconnected the call.

"Hey Yn, where are you ready to go??" Mr Park asked while coming towards me from somewhere.

"That's nowhere, Mr Park, just my mom arranged a blind date for me on that."

"So, you are going on a blind date, good luck and if things move forward on the date itself then it would be great." He said this and left from there.

Author pov
Taehyung was looking after the work there when he saw Jungkook coming towards him and he himself went towards him.

"Jungkook, what are you doing here"
Taehyung asked.

"Hyung, you had forgotten this file at home, I had come to give it. Dad had told me that you would be met here, so I came here." Jungkook handed him that file.

"This work will be done in the company, so I was just going there, you will also go."

"Yeah, why not" Jungkook started thinking that you are not picking up his calls, maybe you will meet him there.

Both of them left the company there and after some time they reached the company where Jungkook went towards your cabin.

And what was to happen, you were not there. So he went to Jimin to ask him about you. He went there and found Jimin in his cabin.

"Hyung do you know where Miss Yn has gone??"

"Oh Jungkook, she went on a blind date"

"What??? On a blind date???" Taehyung asked while coming from behind, while a little annoyed.

Jungkook left from there silently, and Jimin and Taehyung remained there talking the same thing. Jungkook took his car from there and went to find you.

On the other hand, Taehyung asked to Jimin, did she tell him any address? But answer is no. After asking all this, he also took his car and went out to see you.