Ch.1 - The awakening.

~~~Demon slayer HQ~~~

(Giyu's estate)

Giyu tomioka the current water pillar who speaks very rarely to anyone was currently training outside his estate to further enhance his skills as well as develop a new breathing form.

There are a total of 10 water breathing forms in existence but giyu himself has created an 11th one called 'Dead calm' which was quite the feat for anyone but the man himself wasn't all that impressed by it so he was currently training and thinking hard for a new move for his new 12th form.

Suddenly giyu's kasugai crow appears over the roof of his mansion and announces that all the hashiras have been called to the ubuyashiki estate for the hashira meeting.

Giyu frowned upon hearing this news because he never considered himself as one of the real water hashira and even if he did attented the meetings it always ended up in his mockery by the other hashiras, 3 in particular to be exact.

Shinobu kocho, Sanemi shinazugawa and iguro obanai.

These 3 hashiras are the one whom he couldn't tolerate and wanted to avoid at all costs, Anyway shoving his personal feelings aside giyu takes a quick bath and changes into his usual clothing before finally departing for the ubuyashiki estate.

(A few min's later)

Giyu finally reaches the ubuyashiki estate however when he enters inside he sees that the meeting has already started, He says nothing and just quietly sits behind and listens to whatever his master was saying.

The meeting concludes and kagaya ubuyashiki takes his leave with his 2 daughters, When the master was gone giyu was about to leave too however before he could sanemi suddenly grabs him by both the collars and forcibly pins giyu against the wall.

"ALRIGHT YOU BASTARD WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU WANDERING AROUND!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA THAT MASTER WAITED 10 WHOLE MINUTES FOR A SORRY-ASS NOBODY LIKE YOU!!!" Sanemi shouts angrily.

"Shinazugawa is right tomioka, You can't have the master waiting" (Iguro)

"This was real unflashy of you tomioka, I'm disappointed" (Uzui)

"Ara~Ara, It would seem everyone is mad at tomioka-san but it's no wonder given he's a loner who has no friends" Shinobu says in a teasing manner, "Anyway where were you tomioka-san that you got so late for the meeting" (Shinobu)

"...I was training at my estate when i received the message, I went to take a shower because i thought it would be really inappropriate if i come here all sweaty..." Giyu says in a low voice.

"Ohh so mister silent box thought his image would look bad if he didn't took a shower, what a load of bullcrap!! listen to me loser, Nobody here cares about you or your looks so next time come on time whenever the master calls understand!!!" (Sanemi)

"........." Giyu remains silent which further angers sanemi.

"HEY LOSER I ASK IF YOU UNDERSTAND ME!! ANSWER" Sanemi ask while tightening his grip around on giyu.

"Y'know it's not very nice to ignore people tomioka-san, You should respond" Shinobu says with a fake smile across her face.

"I-i---" (Giyu)

"I WHAT!! SAY IT ALREADY!!" Sanemi shouts but this time a big hand was placed upon his shoulder, He looks back and sees gyomei.

"That's far enough shinazugawa, Tomioka understands so let him go now" Gyomei says and sanemi hesitantly let's go of tomioka because he doesn't wish to be on the bad side of the stone pillar whose the strongest here.