Ch.2 - The change.

~~~Butterfly mansion~~~

It's been 3 whole days ever since giyu fought against upper-moon 1 and came out alive which everybody assumed to be pure miracle.

When giyu's crow gave the whole mission report to kagaya and other hashiras it left them all greatly shocked upon learning that giyu alone fought against upper-moon 1 however what nobody knew is that how he transformed into an unknown entity which almost ended the samurai demon's whole career.

This info wasn't even known to giyu's personal crow who immediately flew back to the HQ in the beginning of his fight upon discovering whose giyu's opponent was.

Anyways 1 thing in particular greatly bothered everyone in the demon slayer core and it was giyu's unbelievable speedy recovery, This occurrence left everybody shocked and shinobu in particular greatly.

When right after the kakushis brought in the nearly dead water hashira into the butterfly mansion shinobu treated all of giyu's wounds and injuries however to her shock she finds him fully healed the very next morning. This unusual phenomena greatly confused shinobu who neither could believe or understand it.

Shinobu knew she gave giyu her newly developed super recovery medicine which fully heals anyone within a week's time but the healing speed of this calibre has only be seen the 12 kizuki demons but giyu is a human so how'd he recovered so quickly.

The insect pillar greatly wondered upon it but then she gives up and only waits for giyu to wake up in order to ask him directly.

~~~Infinity castle~~~

Kokushibo after being teleported into the infinity castle was directly brought to muzan whose eyes widen in horror when he saw his greatest demon on the verge of near death.

Muzan injected an enormous amount of blood within kokushibo to heal him back into shape but while he does so the demons king also started seeing into his memories as well to understand as what calamity he faced off against which made him like this.

When the demon king witnessed the entire clash between him and giyu muzan was left completely shocked, Not only his whole body started treambling out of pure terror but his eyes also widen in horror.

"Y-you kidding me...Th-there's no way...This h-hashira is also a demon, H-how could this be...!!?" Muzan whispers to himself in disbelief.

After healing his top demon muzan orders kokushibo to explain himself, Even though muzan has already witnessed everything he still wished to hear it directly from kokushibo's mouth.

The samurai demon does as his master commands and begins to explain himself in great detail, Leaving nothing behind.

After listening to everything muzan realises it was just exactly as he saw, Having so much pressure built into his 5 brains muzan dismisses kokushibo.