Chapter 2|𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅

It was a couple days later when bakugo saw (y/n) at the park again, though luckily unlike the first meeting

It was a couple days later when bakugo saw (y/n) at the park again, though luckily unlike the first meeting. He wasn't being bullied no one else was at the park.

Bakugo immediately perked up upon seeing his new friend, he looked over to deku. Pointing over to (y/n) was sat on the ground.

"That was the boy I was talking about!" He said excitedly, deku looked to where he was pointing. A confused look came across his face upon seeing the boy fox's features. He's seen mutations before but never that of a fox.

Bakugo pulled on deku hand, bringing his friend along with him to his new friend. He was feeling excited about the two meeting one another.

He hoped the two would get along, he really didn't want to possibly have to choose one over the other. He wanted his friends to be able to be friends together, not apart.

When the two were close, he saw how one of (y/n) ears twitched before he looked behind him.

His face lit up upon noticing bakugo, though his expression fell upon seeing deku. Feeling nervous about how the new might act upon seeing him up close, it wouldn't be surprising if the boy suddenly started being mean.

That's how it usually went when people saw his animal features.

Bakugo stopped a few feet in front of (y/n), letting go of deku hand and waving at the fox boy, who shyly returned the wave.

"(Y/n) this is my friend midoriya, though I call him deku." Bakugo said, guesting to the boy next to him. He then turned his attention to the boy beside him.

"Deku, this is my new friend (y/n)." He said pointing over to (y/n) who waved. Deku waved back.

"It's nice to meet you." Deku said, smiling at the boy. Feeling excited on the inside about making a new friend. (Y/n) nodded his head in response, his ears lowering closer to his head due to feeling nervous.