First Meeting

After 1 week

Author's POV

In this week Ruchika had spent time with her daughter and also got a better understanding about this city and what parts needed her immediate attention. Ruchika is very passionate about her work she can't live without working even a day. Focusing on her work is her way of not getting trapped inside her head and letting the past memories took over her. Working is her escape.

Now, she is all set for going to work after her holidays.

'Arya baby please drink your milk mumma is getting late' she said while Arya was busy playing with Ruchika's hair.

'Nhmmm'

'Baby please' Ruchika said while trying to place milk bottle into her mouth

'Maaa' Arya said while putting her head in Ruchika's neck

'Ha baby' she said gently patting her back

'Beta you go I will feed her you are getting late' said Anita while coming out of the kitchen and placed the lunch box on the table.

'Your lunch'

Ruchika nodded her head while passing a very clingy Arya to Anita.

'I will be late today my schedule is packed.' she said kissing Arya cheeks gently.

Taking lunch box from the table along with her bag she made her way towards the car in which driver was waiting for her.

Sitting on the backseat she placed her lunch box and bag on the other seat and nodded at the driver to start the journey.

Neil's Office

'When is the meeting with the SDM' Neil asked as soon as he entered in his office

'Sir, at 7PM' replied his PA.

'Mr. Mehra is the paperwork ready'

'Yes, Mr.Khurana'

With that Mr. Mehra placed the papers on his table.

Going through the papers he hummed in satisfaction and gave a nod to Mr. Mehra.

Neil dismissed Mr. Mehra and asked his PA for today's schedule.

'Sir, today you have meeting with the team about the project and you have alot of papers to sign and most importantly an employee misbehaved with a female employee yesterday so you have to take action'

Neil nodded and asked to send the two employees to his cabin and the cctv footage of the incident.

Neil fired the employee who was inappropriately touching the female employee and he made sure he didn't get job in this city.

At 6:30 PM

'Let's get going' said Neil to his PA and Lawyer.

Getting down with the help of elevator they made their towards the car that was waiting for them.

In the SDM office