1

Ayanos  POV
I took a radio from the computer lab and grabbed a radio, I checked the time 7:10. I still have time, class starts at eight.

I went to the nurses office and placed the radio outside. The nurse noticed and stepped outside to switch it off.

I quickly took the syringe and ran to Amai, it was Thursday, I had to do it today or the whole plan will be ruined.

I had already "befriended" her, like I would even want to be friends with her. So when she followed me when I asked. My excuse was I saw something weird in the gym store room.

Once she got there I injected the syring into her thigh and watch her muffled screams reduce and she slumped against me.

I stopped supporting her weight and she dropped to the ground.

I could feel my sanity lower. As I watched her unconscious body on the floor, unable to stop what I was going to do to her.

I giggled, which turned into a laugh. I would have killed her, but I could use her to kill the next rival if there was even one.

I stuffed her into a storage box and checked the time,7:30. I still have a lot of time left.

I was walking towards the nearest entrance, when I heard footsteps behind me I was about to turn to look when someone pushed me into the door and water splashed all over me.

'Seriously?' I mumbled I looked for the culprit when I saw that bitch ,Musume near the staircase taking a picture of me, she giggled and ran up the stairs I was about to run after her. When I heard a voice-

'Are you ok?'

I looked up and saw Budo Matsuda, he was the president of the martial arts club I was in.

'I'm fine ,thank you'

He looked at me and his face went red.

'Um, that's a lot of water, I should maybe clean this up before someone slips'

And he ran off.

I looked at who he was talking to before, and I gasped. It was senpai, of course they were talking, they were best friends!

I felt my face get red too, I couldn't be around him for too long I turned around to run too when I slipped on the water and senpai caught me!

' be careful Aishi-san'

'T-thank you' i murmured in a small voice and ran to the locker rooms

I took deep breaths, trying to slow my pounding heart, I touched him! I actually touched him! I spoke to him too! My name sounded so good from his lips.

I quickly got changed and ran to class I was a bit late but the teacher didn't mind much.

______________________________