2: Loki Snaps

Emo Eyelashes: WTF

Bee Boy: 🤨???

Shidou held the door with all his might. Charles, Karasu and Zantetsu were pushing all the large objects they could find to hold the door and help Shidou. On the other hand, Tokimitsu and Nanase were desperately calling anyone on their contact list for help.

Yes, the seemingly calm, collected, and mature Julian Loki finally snapped. The boy's anger had exceeded the highest level of heaven and is now raging to find any member of PxG.

A few moments earlier...

Money💸: My dad just got home from France, y'all want some croissants?

Mom: Bro legit said like it was nothing

Olive: Fr💀

Money💸: Y'all want it or nah

🥐: Give me those sweet babies

BloodyHell: Tf Loki

🥐: Did I do smth wrong?

Demon😈: Nah go ahead and take yo croissants

Contrarian: Bro's just homesick

🥐: Am not

Charles heard the door bang, meaning Loki was already on his way to his dear croissants.

~~🥐 went offline~~

🦋🦋🦋: There he goes

Cheetah: I hear happy squealing

Emo Eyelashes: Prolly Loki dw

Money💸: Is he always like this?

Contrarian: 😑You don't even wanna know

Demon😈: Bro's like that every time he passes the bakery

Mom: Nah💀

🦋🦋🦋: Which bakery tho

Ninja🥷🏻: AYO🤨🤨🤨

Bee Boy: Help😭

Big Nose: Stfu Lavinho the kids are watching

BloodyHell: U too💀

Olive: Who you callin' kids

Big Nose: Potato tomato, same thing

No. 1: Pls be mature

🦋🦋🦋: No👉

Sleepy: I'm trying to sleep

King👑: Don't care + no one asked

Money💸: You ain't doin' my baby dirty you mf

Mom: That's gay af💀

Money💸: You need to look at the mirror

Charles grinned, shutting his phone. He loved the NEL. He lived for the chaotic group chat. Behind him, he can see Loki walking inside with a paper bag, humming a French song as he started to eat.

The contratian's eyes shone at the buttery croissant Loki was holding. Now he started to regret not asking for any.

"Hey Loki, can I have some?" Charles asked.
"Reo offered you, but you didn't want it. Your loss, not mine."

Charles puffed his cheeks at his senior's response. He knew that Loki doesn't like his 'contrarian way of thinking' and that made him change whenever he's around Charles. Loki is so done with Charles's sh**.

Loki's phone ringed an orchestral sounding a** ringtone as Loki picked it up.

Momsagi: Loki, master Noa told me to contact you for a discussion with him

Loki raised an eyebrow. "Why didn't he contact me himself?"

Momsagi: His phone is all out of battery since Kaiser keeps using it to search my brother's name°
°My BLLK fanfic story

"You have a brother? Also why would he search his name?"

Momsagi: Long story. Just come over here

Loki shrugged and picked himself one more croissant before dashing out to the German stratum.

Being the already devilish and mischievous Charles he is, the young prodigy decided to take this as an opportunity to 'borrow' Loki's bag of croissants. Don't get him wrong, he really meant to return it. Only in a 'different' form.

¶πPxG GCπ¶

Contrarian: Y'all want some midnight snack?

Demon😈: Count me in

Emo Eyelashes: Sounds sketchy

Scaredy Cat: What snack though?

Contrarian: The French Special😊

Emo Eyelashes: I knew it

Emo Eyelashes: I'm not taking part of this y'all go ahead and have the beating of your life

Crow🐦‍⬛: Loki lowkey never yells at anyone wtf. We def good

Emo Eyelashes: I won't say I didn't warn y'all

Scaredy Cat: I don't think we should do this. I won't come

Demon😈: Don't care + no one asked + L bozo + ratio + that's why ur dad left you

Emo Eyelashes: That made no sense whatsoever💀

Charles rolled his eyes and proceeded to carry the bag of croissants toward Shidou's room. They'll have more fun with Rin outta the way.

***

"ITOSHI RIN."

Rin jumped from his seat. He shot his head across the room only to find the French master taking hold of his collar with a maniacal smile.

"RINAVEYOUSENCHARES."
"Wha?"
"RIN HAVE YOU SEEN CHARLES," Loki repeated.
"Y- yea, they're in Shidou's room. Why?"
"JE JURE SUR LA VAGUELETTE- " (idk if I said that right)

But he cut himself with a frustrated groan and dashed to the said room. Rin blinked as he watched Loki run as fast as he could. A little too fast, he thought.

Soon enough, he reached the destined location and took a deep breath before resorting to a more aggressive approach, as if he wasn't aggressive enough with Rin.

"OPEN THE F***ING DOOR YOU PIPSQUEAK! GIMME BACK MY CROISSANTS OR I'LL EAT YOU ALIVE."

The residents, currently partying inside jumped out of shock and fear. Shidou understood the mission completely and prevented the door from opening any more.

Present...

Mom: I heard that. I heard that loud n clear

Sleepy: Pray for PxG's safety🙏🏻