#27: Thunder Strom

Angst/Fluff shot

I HAVE TO SAY THIS, THE MATH IS MATHING AND THIS IS IMPLIED IN ALL OF MY CHAPTERS:

Bloodmoon = Blood + Ves
Blood + Ves = Bloodmoon
Bloodmoon - Ves = Blood
Bloodmoon - Blood = Ves

AEUGH, by the way, the AEUGH means aggressively sneezing. 🤓

AND STOP- MOONS BREAKDOWN VIDEO-
AEUGH I CANT- WHYY MOONNYYY!! MY COOHI PATOTI BEANNNNN

Anyways I have been summoned.

------------------------

Despite the tough look and personality Blood puts on. He actually had plenty of fears. He was afraid of spiders, been left out, being awake late at night and...thunder stroms...and all kinds of natural disasters.

America (where I suppose Security Breach is situatied) was experiencing high floods and thunder Stroms, it wasn't to frantic, but that doesn't mean chaos didn't find it it's way.

The daycare, despite being protected by a lot of walls, still had wide glass windows all over the place. Which means...the Strom had an impact on it.

Earth and Lunar were recording videos, Sun was off God knows where- and the rest of the animatronics were at the main lobby when the Strom started.

Solar and Ves were cackling like hyenas because of some dumb joke.

"LIKE IMAGINE- HE SAID THAT 'DONT YAUH ACT ALL HIGH N MIGHTY. OR YOUR PANTS MAY GROW TO BE TINY- IN👏 COURT👏" Solar laughed.

"Come on that's not even funny." Moon implied.

"Well not for you. For us it is. Right Blood?" Solar calmed down, asking Bloodmoon, who was to focused on trying to calm himself down from the voice of the thunder.

"Blood?" Ves asked his twin.

"BLOOD" Solar yelled in his ear, making Blood flinch.

"What?!" Blood said.

"Did you-"

*Losses motivation*