ビジョン | 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍,

004 | ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ʙɪʀᴅ

004 | ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ʙɪʀᴅ. ↵

❝ 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐓! ❞

THE PEOPLE IN THE CAFE gave the trio a weird look when Uzui Tengen yelled that out, irking even further when she merely stuck her tongue playfully with a fuming Douma beside her.

"You ungrateful prick! You should be grateful that Saori-chan even gave her attention to a nobody like you!" Douma unleashed his anger.

"A NOBODY?" That seemed to hurt Tengen's pride, "I AM THE MOST FLAMBOYANT GUY IN SCHOOL, I AM A GOD!" Sparkles surrounded him, "YOU ARE PEASANTS!"

"A god?" Saori crossed her left leg on her right one, looking arrogant as she sneered down at the white-haired male, her electric blue eyes showing slightly as she raised her head, even an idiot could tell that she was looking down at him, "Looking at you now, Tengen, I see a weak and pathetic man. There is only one god, and that is I."

... Hot.

Tengen quickly shook his head, trying to ignore how good his name sounded when she said it, "HOW DARE-"

Ah~ My eyes have been blessed~

Douma squealed, a blush on his face, openly fanboying, "Saori-chan is so pretty!~"

Saori merely stuck her tongue out before nonchalantly chewing on her cake, "Hwonestwe, wou asre swo weieirs [Honestly, you are so weird]!"

If possible, Tengen irked even more, "YOU AJHAHJFJA-"

Everyone gave them weird looks when Tengen started yelling and stood in his seat, pointing his index finger at the white-haired woman as if accusing her.

Douma also stood up, not in his seat, and started to defend the woman. People around them stood up, some even recording and murmuring when Douma hit Tengen.

Tengen, of course, was not going to surrender.

And it turned into a full-fledged fight.

Meanwhile, the cause of the fight, Gojo Saori, laughed her ass off on the side and clicked photos - all while her strawberry cake was in her hand.