016

[🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁]

[🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁]

Lap 16: Chaos in Starfell

[⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️]

❝ Cause baby you get me so, so soaked,
This heat is getting to me. ❞

[⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️]

[!] swearing, crashes,
- Grand Prix !!
- d1 until Arlecchino !!

The day of the final Grand Prix of the season arrives. You can barely contain your excitement since it means that Ajax will have more free time and that you'll be able to spend Christmas with him. You're feeling pretty content knowing that Arlecchino hit the pole again and will be starting as P1 during the official race.

After a long time, about half an hour before the Grand Prix, you meet Klee and her mother Lisa in the back of the garage of the Mercedes AMG PETRONAS paddock. (You wonder how you even made it through that paddock in particular, when your brother and his friend are competing for the rival team). — It turns out Jean Gunnhildr, the team principal for Mercedes AMG  simply let you be since you were with her wife and daughter.

She walks over to the three of you, and the blonde little girl almost pounces at her mother's side from excitement. Jean holds a pair of blue headphones in one of her hands while the other one rests on Klee's back because she's trying to hug her mother.

She shifts the object into her palm behind her daughter, to be able to shake your hand.

"Good afternoon, Y/n." The blonde haired woman speaks with a small smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you in person. I've heard many great tales about you."

"You flatter me, mrs. Gunnhildr." Is your reply to such a statement, as you hold her palm in yours. "I'm sure it isn't that big of a deal."

"Y/n, dearest." Lisa Minci hums from behind the two of you, — because she was gone to look for Klee, who was running around the garage being all curious. "Don't downgrade yourself."

On the other hand, Lisa's daughter runs away from her mother again because it's none other than Eula Lawrence who enters the paddock with her suit on and her helmet in one hand.

"Auntie Eula !" Klee laughs while she tugs at the blue haired woman's side with a smile and both Jean and yourself tilt your heads towards them. "You're here !"

Eula smiles softly at the child beside her, while Klee walks her over to her two mothers. Eula brings a hand to her face, undoing her earrings and setting them in Klee's hand, who instantly takes them, face lighting up in sheer joy.

"Here." She says to the young girl with a smile, knowing that she'd be happy. "Take care of them."

"Klee will take good care of them, auntie Eula !" The girl cheers.