12🍂

[🍂THE RAPE🍂]______________________________________

[🍂THE RAPE🍂]
______________________________________

Jungkook pov
I went to Hyung from my room, because this was probably here my last night with him. I spent the whole day with Yn and now I want to spend this time with Hyung.

I slowly opened the door of his room and switched on the light and sat near him on the bed and started listening to what he was mumbling in his dreams.

"I, I want you" he mumbled.

"Me" I spoke in low voice and chuckled.

"I love youuu" Again hyung mumbled.

"I love you tooo my dear hyung"

"Will you marry me" continue mumbling.

"No I can't, you should find a girl" I spoke this loudly in his ear due to which he got up in a panic.

I'm rolled all over the bed, placed my hand on my stomach and started laughing loudly.

"Hyung, Maybe you have fallen in love with someone and you were confessing to her in your dreams hahhahah"

"Do not talk non-sense" hyung said.

I stifled my laughter and sat cross-legged in front of hyung.

"Now tell me who she is"

"Who, there is no one, you tell me what are you doing here so late at night"

"Hyung, I'll be leaving tomorrow, that's why I wanted to talk to you."

"Who said you are leaving, you are not going anywhere, you will stay here from now on"

"Yehhhhhhhhhhhh thank you hyung, love you, come on I accept your proposal I am ready to marry you."

"When did I ask you to marry me??"

"In your dreams, Now don't be so stubborn, tell me who is that lucky girl??"

"Well okay, She is Miss Kang Yn"

What Yn?? This cannot be. I was stunned at that time, I was not able to understand anything, I was not able to understand what should I do in that situation.

"You know what Jungkook she fixed that broken heart of mine again"

Hyung really loves Yn very much, I can see in his eyes how happy he is, just by her name, I have been able to see all this now after five years.

I want to see hyung happy like this, even if I have to give up Yn, even if I have to give up loving her, even if I have to give up weaving dreams with her for lifetimes. I will give up everything for this happiness of my hyung.

"Hey Jungkook, what are these tears for??"

I wiped away the tears that had come into my eyes without any reason.