Bargain (Sean/White) - Devil's in the House

Author's note: Part 21/??

Sean watched the short demon circle around him. The satisfied sinister smirk on his ugly face irked him. 

"It's all you have, human?" Black mocked him. Sean tried not to let the words come to him and focused on his next step. If he could make Black slow down or distract him, he could have a chance to punch him once. 

"What a loser. Not worth of my baby brother." Black continued speaking. Sean clenched his fists. He knew how unworthy he was of White. Black didn't have to remind him. 

"Don't listen to him, Sean. You are the one for me." White's voice encouraged him. Sean heard Black snicker behind him, and he quickly turned around just in time to avoid a kick to his side. It was just a few millimetres, but Black still missed. The room fell into the silence. The short demon stopped all his movements, glaring at him. Their eyes met and Sean didn't know what to think. He felt like making a silent bargain with the older demon. The flames on Black's horns turned deep red and slowly disappeared. Sean gulped down an invisible saliva. His whole body was tense again, anticipating another attack. 

But black let out a horrifying roar instead. The building shook under the sound wave and everyone except White and Gumpa crouched down, covering their ears. Black glared at him and left the mattress. Sean watched as he strolled towards Gram. 

"I am hungry, human." He addressed his friend. Gram looked terrified but stood up and ran towards their small kitchen. Sean was confused. What just happened? 

He was so distracted by the Black's unusual behaviour that he missed White spending towards him. Suddenly, the smaller demon's body crushed into him, sending him to the ground. Sean instinctively wrapped his arms around White's slim waist, shielding him from the potential injury. 

"You won! Sean, you won! We can now engage in mating." White kissed his cheek happily. Sean nodded absentmindedly, not realizing what he just agreed to.