darken sky part one

---

The young man screeched into the cool air as the rough hands of the giant grabbed, tightly, ahold of his body, throwing him in his wide opened mouth. The crunch noise that his bones made when the monster bit down on the slim man, echoed in the ears of his comrades.

"Eyes in the front, Cadet!" A man yelled as the hair of a girl flowed on her face while she watched the young man's blood fly everywhere. Eyes wide open in shock, she listened to the orders and turned around, tears on the brim of her eyes.

Seven, maybe eight, aberrants ran after the formation of the Survey Corps, closing in on them at a very fast pace. The team gave up from asking their captains on what to do and just stayed quiet, trusting their actions and knowledge. Little do they know, sweat prickled down the captains' faces as the thought of death nearing their formation popped in their minds.

They couldn't do anything about it; not being able to use their three dimensional maneuver gears, due to the lack of trees and buildings in the flatlands. They all lost hope in surviving, miles back. Except for the very few of those who had full determination.

One by one, the soldiers got picked up from the ground, yelling as hard as they could, hoping someone would help. But no one did.

Everyone stayed on their horses, fear overtaking them. They sat still, listening to their comrades' cries while trying to calm their own.

We're all gonna die.