¥ 2 ¥

< RING >
< RING >
< RING >

I slowly open my eyes. The tiredness slowly coming over. I reach out for my alarm to turn it off. How shitty. I haze waking up. I always feel disgusted and take a shower as soon as i wake up. I sit up and bull the bed sheets of my body feeling the coldness coming over me.

I grab a towel and fresh clothes out of my waredrobe, going over to my door, as soon as i want to twist the doorknob i remember something.

"Dont go out of your room hawks is coming over because of a mission"

Yuka's voice echoed through my head. I sigh badly wanting my morning shower. A grin starts crossing over my face. If she didnt see me it would be fine right? And if this bastard ass goofy hero hawks saw me i would simply kill him.

Hey c'mon down think bad about me, i just want my morning shower. I try to be as quiet as possible as i open my door. I look around every corner as i slowly tip-toe my way to the bathroom. I hear voices in the living room. As soon as i hear my name being mentioned i started to ear drop.

" Y/n - l/n is quite a powerfull villain, i must say. So as you know, im right now a spy in the LOV. Imagine, as a plan we convince Y/N to join them, but she wouldnt be on their side. " hawks said.

" and how on earth are you planning to do that? I kno- i mean i heard that she is quite stubborn you know? " my best friend asked in curiousity.

Wow thank you so much for calling me dumb 'bestie'

" well, i have heard that she hates the lOV even more than the hero's so we would have a win-win situation. " hawks camly replied.

" yeah i know. But how could we be sure that she wouldnt turn their backs on us?. "

I could hear how much yuka tried to keep me out of the situation. She knows how much i hate doing a favor for somoene even if i would have benefits from it. I love her so much.

" look we have a plan. Its simple. We know something about her. So basically, we're planning on blackmailing her with it. In the end when she finished her job, we will also arrest her. It would be good for the society. Also many human lifes would be saved. I have a 'friend' in the league. He's also at the door right now. Can he come in? " hawks explained the plan and asked.

" okay well the plan is good, bu i dont think you should get her arrested. I mean it wouldn't even work because i think she will try to kill everyone who gets in her way." Yunas voice said.

" and yes your 'friend' can come in. "

I hear somoene stand up. Footsteps start coming into your direction. Fuck, what do i now?! I have to hide. I quickly get into the room nearby. The front door to our apartments open and another voice came to my ears.

" took you long enough " a voice said mockingly.

" sorry, sorry we had to discuss something first come in. " hawks said camly.

There were more footsteps now coming into my direction again. Suddenly one of them stops in front of the room i am hiding in, as if they were sencing something. I hold my breath not making any noise. The person starts walking again.