13🍂

[🍂MARRY HIM🍂]______________________________________

[🍂MARRY HIM🍂]
______________________________________

Author pov
You opened your eyes slowly and looked at the ceiling in front of you and then at the two men who were waiting for you to come to your senses. On one side you had Taehyung and on the other side you had Jungkook.

"Yn, you feel fine right??" You nodded and sat down comfortably in which Taehyung helped you.

"Yn, are you okay" Jungkook asked and you ignored his words and looked at Taehyung.

"Mr Kim, thank you for saving me"

"No problem"

"Mr Kim, you come to my cabin please" Doctor called Taehyung to his cabin. And he left from there with doctor.

"Yn, look, let me know if you have any problems." Jungkook while taking your hand in his hand but you pulled your hand out of his hands.

"Jungkook, that person doesn't ask about the problem who caused the problem." You said while looking away from him.

"So you want to say that all that happened because of me, how??" Jungkook asked.

"You are asking me how, first tell me last night where were you when you got the call from Mr Kim"

"I was in the club"

"And busy in doing make out with someone, Isn't it"

"Look, what will happen if I lie, so let me tell you the truth, I was busy in a make out session last night."

"You promised me you wouldn't do anything like this as long as you're with me, tell me don't you love me" you asked with tears.

"Hey sexy bird, you don't even understand jokes and I'm in love with you??? forget it, never."

"How can you say like this, are you in your senses or not, I am here because of you and only last night you confessed, so what happened today." You started crying badly.

"Yn, what happened, why are you crying, are you hurting somewhere??" Taehyung asked as he approached you from outside.

You got up from that hospital bed and ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Hey, tell me what happened??" Taehyung asked while caressing your hair.

"I don't feel good here" you told.

"No problem, I have talked to the doctor, I will take you away from here right now."

"Mr Kim, if you were not there I probably wouldn't be alive today."

"Hey, shut the fuck up, I won't let anything happen to you as long as I'm here because I___"

"Because you what?? Mr Kim"

"I love You Yn, You will think that I used to dislike you so much earlier and kept scolding you, then how did I suddenly fall in love with you, It is because Yn you've changed me, You've changed my thinking for you, You've created love in my heart for you, I want to keep you safe, happy and with me always and want to marry you."