Chapter 2

Niraj's Pov:-

I was sitting in my office, going through some files,and was sipping my morning coffee when Raj walked in.

"Bhai, Mr

"Bhai, Mr. Arun informed about the girl who's transferred into this branch, her name is Vedika," he said, a hint of excitement in his voice.

I looked up, intrigued, as Raj continued to praise Vedika's skills. I listened carefully, knowing I was assigned to guide her for further working projects.

Just then, Vidhi walked in, a hint of jealousy in her eyes.

"What's so unique about her? Just another ordinary employee. I am far better than her, what do you think?"

she asked, her tone laced with comparison.

I cut her off, not interested in her unnecessary comparison.

"Vidhi, let's focus on our work. Besides, today is a special day," I said, trying to divert her attention.

I couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement as I thought about my and Raj's younger sister, Sona, who was starting her internship in our office today.

It was a requirement for her college, and I was thrilled to have her around.

"By the way, today is Sona's first day. Let's make sure she feels welcome," I said, a smile spreading across my face.

Raj nodded in agreement, and Vidhi's expression fell, realizing she was no longer the center of attention.

I didn't bother to notice, too busy thinking about how much fun it would be to have Sona around. I was looking forward to guiding her and watching her grow.

Hope you enjoyed Chapter 2 and are eager for the next part. It will be updated soon. Thank you for your support and happy reading!