004

Ant and Betty continued to hang out almost everyday, if they weren't in each others houses they were in the beach, and in the weird days when they weren't together Betty spent time with her mum while Ant spent time with Spider. It wasn't until the middle of July, almost a month after Betty's arrival and the start of their friendship, when Spider suggested meeting that amazing Betty his friend had been talking about. Spider also missed going to party's with Ant, he would always make up some excuse (that nobody believed) so to Spider the easiest way of having his best friend back was also inviting this girl to the plans.

spiderman🕷️
i want to meet betty

antman🐜
what

spiderman🕷️
yeah
she seems like a good person by the way you describe her

antman🐜
oh
ok
i'll ask her

spiderman🕷️
she's already going to hartley with us
so im meeting her sooner or later

betty🎀
hiiii

ant🩷
heyyy
i was about to talk to you
you know i have a friend

betty🎀
you have friends???
i thought it was only me😔😔💔💔

ant🩷
🙄🙄
well
my friend wants to meet you
he's also going to Hartley

betty🎀
is he the  cute one
or the other bug

ant🩷
the other bug
spider

betty🎀
tell him i'll love meet him
and  tell me a day and a place
u know im free everyday

ant🩷
:)

Ant was nervous, Spider, his best friend, was basically family, he had always been in his life and obviously he was scared of Betty and him not getting along. It wasn't a secret that Spider could be a dick sometimes but he was also a loyal friend with a heart of gold.
Spider on the other hand was really happy, even if he sometimes was disrespectful with other people he would never say anything hurtful to Betty, how could he? He definitely knew about Ant's little crush on her, always with a smile in his face when he talked about her, it was kinda cute.
Betty was excited meeting, meeting people made her anxious but she was happy to at least know two people before school started, even if she moved out a lot it didn't meant that she was less nervous.

In the end everything went smoothly, Spider and Betty became good friends, the trio spend the afternoon playing video games while listening some music, Spider meet someone who also liked lil peep, his favorite singer, and Betty and him put his songs.
As days passed they created a friendship that was more like a brother-sister relationship.

One of those days when the pronunciation of Betty's name became the center of conversation, Ant and Spider sharing the same thought, came with the nickname of Bee. It fitted her a lot her aura was yellow, always with a smile in her face and being kind to everyone but also if you pissed her off she would use her sting.

little bugs🐜🕷️🐝

spider🕷️
hey
there's a party later
we have to go

ant🐜
if bee wants to ok

spider🕷️
plsss bee
it would be amazing for ur reputation
like u are meeting your future classmates

ant🐜
dont make a taylor swift reference pla

bee🐝
uhm
im kinda nervous
like what if they don't like me

spider🕷️
i dont think that's posible

ant🐜
yeah
and if u feel uncomfortable or something u tell us and we go home

bee🐝
u know what?
oks
but what do i wear??????

author's note
heeyyyy!!!! betty has her nickname!!!!! (everyone cheered) im kinda rushing this to the start of term bc i feel like it's getting annoying lol
btw i listened to the new taylor swift album and i loved it